Chapter 24

-in the car-

"Ok so where do you want to go for lunch?" he asks with a smile

"I don't know i was going to ask you" I lean over and kiss him

"Well we could always order something and have it brought to us if we really wanted to"

"True, that works too, but why wouldn't we just go out?"

"I thought you - Oh i totally read that wrong.." he laughs a little

"No you didn't I'm just messin with you, lets go" I lean over and kiss him again. He just pulls into the back parking lot of the hotel when I stop him.

"Wha wha?"

"I don't want to go in.."

"Why not?" he chuckles

"Cause its too long of a wait why not just here? like our first date?"

"Ok! I'm game for that!" He unbuckles his seatbelt and reclines the seat. I lean into him and give him a kiss. I pull off his shirt and he grins...

... About half an hour later someone comes and knocks on the window. I jump off him and throw clothes back on. He pulls up his pants and rolls down the window.

"Hello?" he realizes who it is "NICOLE WHAT THE HELL?"

"Oh I'm sorry but did I interrupt you? I thought you were single?" Nicole says with a big attitude

"Oh geez Keith is this your ex?" I say

"Yes I'm sorry Cait"

"Wait she's still alive? i thought she died?" Nicole is so confused

"Yes she's still alive now please leave"

"No! i thought maybe i could cheer you up! I'm much better then her anyway"

"No your not nicole now leave NOW"

"Fine" she rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Wow she was .. nasty"

"So sorry about her i didn't know she was here" he sighs "I really am"

"Its ok its not you its her, now don't you have to go back to the auditions?"

"Oh yeah ok lets go"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"Your shirt? you know my dad will flip if he finds out"

"Oh yeah thanks" he throws back on his shirt and we head back and grab food on the way...