Chapter 33

-the next morning-

"So they only took a picture of me?"

"Yup"

"Ok well now I'm concerned.."

"Yeah me too i don't like that"

"Well lets just see what happens"...

-few days later after we return home. Keith is down in Nashville-

Its friday, Right after 9th period the fire alarm goes off and were all escorted out of the building. I have a eerie feeling that something isn't right. as we start to head back in someone grabs me and pulls me away. Then everything goes black. I don't come back that night and My parents think I'm with Keith and Keith thinks I'm home. I come back to consciousness, tied up and gagged in some small room. I cant see much except for the sliver of light coming through the door...

-its now Sunday-

Keith returns home without me.

"Hey Keith, where's Caitlin?" My mom asks

"I don't know she was here before i left. she went to school on Friday, i dropped her off before i headed to the airport"

"I thought she had been with you."

"No I haven't seen her since Friday."

"What!? she hasn't come home and its Sunday! Oh my God"

"Call the police, Ill go out and look for her. Ill go talk to her friends" he's starting to worry cause he knows its not like me to disappear without saying anything. Especially now.

My dad walks in to find my mom frantically grabbing the phone "hey Keith, whats wrong?"

"Caitlin's missing"

"Wait wasn't she wi-"

"No she wasn't with me, i dropped her off at school on friday"

"Oh jeez where is she then?"

"I don't know!" my mom is panicking

"Calm down. you panicking about it isn't going to help it at all. Im sure she's fine" Keith is trying to calm her down. But he couldn't have been any more wrong with that sentence.

-meanwhile-

My abductor comes in and moves me to a larger room and ties me to a bed.

"What do you want?" i manage to say after they remove my gag. "I've got money if thats what you want?"

"Hah its not money i want." All i can tell is that its a woman

"Then what? ill give you anything! just don't hurt me please"

"Anything huh?" she takes out a knife.

"Please! I'm pregnant please!" I'm trying so hard not to cry.

"Oh really? hah even better" the woman says. she moves the knife closer to my stomach but gets interrupted by a knock on a door in the distance. "ill be back for you later." she gets up putting the knife down on the table. as she walks out she takes off the mask thats been covering her face and i just happen to see strawberry blonde hair. I gotta get out of here. Ugh i need Keith.

-back with my parents and Keith-

He's on the phone with my parents "she wasn't with her friends and the last time they saw her was during the fire drill.."

"I talked to the police they're keeping an eye out"

Keith's phone beeps. "hold on i just got a text."

"Ok"

He checks his phone and its a text. From Nicole. Its a picture and the text reads "So look what the cat dragged in on Friday" He slams on the brakes and turns the car around, calling back my parents.

"I think i know where she is"