Chapter 36

-we arrive at a nearby real estate agent's office-

"C'mon lets see if theres someone who we can talk with."

"I'm coming" I get out and follow him in.

Theres a woman sitting at the front desk. "Hi can I help you?"

"Hi yes, We were wondering if there was anyone we can talk to about maybe buying a house?"

"Well you came to the right place, follow me, there will be someone right here with you." She brings us into this office.

"Thank you" Keith smiles.

"Wait aren't you?" the woman stops and her mouth drops.

"Yup thats me" Keith grins

"Can you sign this please?" she hands him her phone, and her case is of him and a sharpie.

"Sure!" he signs it and then winks and she walks out.

I playfully hit him. "Really!?"

"What?" he's laughing.

"You know" i shake my head and just laugh.

"I do know, and you don't have to worry, shes nothing." He smiles and the agent walks in.

"Hi, so you guys are looking to buy a house?"

"Yes we are."

"Ok so let me just get your info and we will start looking at different options, areas, and price ranges. ok?"

"Sure." Keith gives him our info and he starts discussing location and stuff.

"Ok so you are definitely looking in the area?"

"Yup."

"Ok, now prices, there are a few that are close to the barn you had asked to be near"

"Ok good price doesn't really matter."

"There's one down the street from it that backs the north side of the barn's property, But its expensive because it does have a fair amount of land and room for a couple horses."

I look at Keith "Well lets start there, Id like to see it"

"Ok ill get in contact with its listing agent and see when its first open house is."

"Ok" we both nod

"Ill get in touch with the other houses' agents as well cause i think you'll like them all"

-a couple days later the agent calls us about visiting the houses.-

"Ok well we will be there in 15 ok?"

I turn and look at Keith confused.

"That was the agent wanting us to go see the houses today if at all possible."

"Ah ok lets go then!" I hop up and grab my keys.

"I'm coming and I'm driving"

"Fine" I put my keys down and follow him out.

We meet up with the agent, he shows us the other houses first, none of them feel like the right one. I'm sitting in the car next to Keith who likes them all.

"So what do you think so far?"

"Eh none of them are perfect"

"We have that one other that borders the property"

"Well lets hope that one is perfect" I'm starting to loose confidence.

"Yup well we'll see" He puts his arm around me to reassure me.

We pull up to this long hidden driveway and a gorgeous old cobblestone Victorian. I love it. It had just been refurbished and its very well kept. I turn and look at Keith "I love it"

"So do I" he grins "I think this ones it don't you agree?" We continue to just look around.

"We still have to tell my parents.."

"Yeah.. Ill pay for the house, you save your money"

"No Keith we both will pay"

"Caitlin ill pay its fine. I don't want you paying ok?

"Keith. lets tell the agent first we can both sign the contract since I'm over 18"

We talk with the agent and sign the contracts.. Keith is going to pay for it since he won't let me. now we have to break it to our parents that were moving out..