Raising Money for Charity Part 2

Here's the continuation of part 1. Enjoy

"Don't worry, boy." you say to a dog at the shelter called Max, "the shelter's not closing down anytime soon. I promise, we'll get the money we need and find you a new home." "You are a Saint, (y/n)." Max tells you, "by the way do you have any treats on hand because I can smell chicken." "Here," you giggle giving Max a dog biscuit he happily takes from your hand. "Is there anyway I can help?"  "There might be," you ponder as you open the door to Max's kennel. "Let's take a little trip to meet your benefactors."

You take Max to the Tower in time for the next meeting. "Hi, everyone," you walk in bringing Max with you, "hope you don't mind but I thought I'd invite a friend over. Guys this is Max; Max these are the Avengers."

Instantly Max takes a liking to the members of your team; especially Bucky, whom he rubs up against his leg. "Awww he likes you" you tell Bucky, who hesitantly pats Max on the head with his human hand. "This one smells like he's been through worse than all the other dogs at the shelter combined."  Max comments

"I assume you brought Max as motivation to raise as much money as we can for the shelter." says Sam "more or less," you reply.

"We can focus on the entertainment since I have the catering covered." Tony states. "Of course you do." you retort, "but while you're at it, try and keep the liquor distribution to a minimum since these type of events are suppose to be family friendly." "This one smells strongly of exhaust fumes and...alcohol?" Max comments "Fine," Tony replies sullenly

"Let's move to the entertainment portion then." Steve chimes. "Any Ideas?"

"I got one." says Thor, "the other day I saw this Midgardian film Magic Mike. If you provide the music, I, along with a select few of us, such as the falcon, the soldier, and the captain shall dance around and take off all our clothes in an erotic manner." "And that would be considered entertaining?" Tony asks incredulously. "They would certainly get there money's worth if they did that," you cheekily remark, "but be that as it may, since again this is a family friendly event, if you're going to do a strip bit, best to go half instead of full monty. In other words keep it at a PG rating instead of a R rating." "Can I be a part of that bit?" asks Pietro "Of course," replies Thor, "the more the merrier."

"Any other ideas?" asks Steve, "Well, I won't be part of the strip bit since it is unbecoming of a king of Wakanda to participate in such," says T'challa, "However, I have planned an act that involves my acrobatic skills and an actual panther." "I'm not gonna be a part of that act am I?" you ask. "You don't have to but feel free to talk to the panther." "If there is an actual panther involved I don't want to be nearby when it gets here." Max remarks. "Don't worry, Max, I'll protect you from the big scary feline." you comfort the dog.

"I, of course will be showing off my archery skill," says Clint. "Of course," you say. "What about you Natasha? You planning to wow the crowd with your acrobatic skills too?" "Actually, I plan a ballet performance, specifically an act from Swan Lake."

"What about you?" you ask Scott. "Well I thought I could persuade the ants to form a large pyramid." "and then what?" "I haven't thought of anything else ahead of that." Scott replies. "Well I suppose that in itself is rather impressive." "This guy talks to ants? I thought I smelled crazy." says Max.

"What about you?" you ask Tony "you plan on showing off one of your latest inventions?" "Actually, just to keep everyone on their toes I, along with being the main host, plan on doing some impressions. (he clears his throat) 'Tony, get your ass over here this minute.'" "And who's that suppose to be?" "My dad." "Correction the crazy is coming from this guy." Max comments

"What do you plan on doing for entertainment?" Steve asks you. "Me? I didn't really think about it, I've been more focused on the shelter part instead of the entertainment part." "I haven't of anything either," says Wanda "we can do something together." "She seems to ooze weird but I still like her for some reason." says Max "I guess that could work." you say.

The whole next, everyone was planning their acts for the charity banquet.

Part 3 coming soon