Pushing the Envelope-Bucky Barnes

This one-shot was requested by @baby_impala_67 who wanted a teasing one-shot similar to the Tony Stark one-shot "Don't Tease Me" but with Bucky. I'll do my best and hope you like it. This will be a steamy fluff.

You woke up this morning to the sound of your alarm clock, not feeling like getting up right away, you press the snooze button. Shortly afterwards you felt the familiar presence of your boyfriend Bucky, pulling you close so he could places kisses along your neck. You weren't a morning person but having a handsome super soldier to wake up next to always made mornings something to look forward to.

"Morning, Doll," he said with that gruff voice of his. You smile and turn around to see his face. "Morning, Bucky Bear," you say back. Even with his bed head, he still managed to look hot. So hot that you just wanted to straddle his hips and kiss him all over his face and chest. Before you could though he straddles you and kisses your neck some more. You could feel him grin as you moan from the heat of his kisses. "Mmm, you like that don't you doll?" he smirks into your neck. "So, so much," you respond as you pull him in to kiss your lips, "I want you so much right now, babe." "Me too," he smiles then suddenly draws away, "but you're going to have to wait." "Wha-?" was all you could say all confused. "You're going to have to wait till tonight, babe," he smirks at you once more. "Awwww," you whine, "Come on, it doesn't have to be long I'll settle for a quickie," You extend your arms to him, hoping he would accept your offer. He lets you pull him in and you two start to kiss again. You grow bolder, expecting him to give into you completely. It almost seems he will but right when you're about to wrap your legs around him, he pulls away again, "Later, baby doll, tonight," he teases and gives you a chaste kiss before he leaves the room to make breakfast; leaving you all hot and bothered and frustrated at the thought of having to wait so long to have him.

You lay back down in bed groaning, you really should have seen this coming though. Since you started dating Bucky, some of his old self from before his days as the Winter Soldier started coming back slowly; apparently this included him occasionally being a tease. Much as you liked seeing he was coming a long way in the healing process, you just couldn't stand all the teasing on his part. You huffed and decide to get up and get dressed. He wanted to tease you so bad, fine, two could play this game. You dig through the closet looking for the most seductive clothing you could fine. It doesn't really take much to get Bucky's motor running so you settled for a revealing tank top and a pair of shorts.

Once dressed, you walk into the kitchen to see Bucky cooking.  "Whatcha making, soldier?" you casually ask as Bucky turns around. He sees you in your attire and you could have sworn his jaw was fixing to drop to the floor. "I-uh, eggs on toast," he stutters, barely able to keep his eyes off you, or your chest for that matter. You sit on the counter and he approaches you; he settles in between your legs and leans in so you could kiss him. The two of you start making out. You put your hands through his hair, ready to wrap your legs around him again, but then he pulls away again. "Nice try, (y/n). I know what you're trying to do you little vixen," he wags his finger at you. "I have no idea what you're talking about, dear," you say with an innocent tone. He gives you another chaste kiss before leaving to serve his plate of eggs. You sigh deeply; it looks like you were going to have to push the envelope a little further.

After breakfast, the two of you get ready for work. You were running a little late so Bucky offers to drive you to where you work. During the drive you place your hand on Bucky's knee. At first he takes this as an innocent gesture of affection. That notion goes away as he notices you starting to inch your hand a little upwards every so often. By the time he got you to work, your hand was dangerously close to his crotch, you could have sworn he was blushing. You place a kiss on his heated cheek before getting out of the car.

Even at work, you were not about to give Bucky a moments peace. Every chance you had, you would set as many explicit sexts as you could to your boyfriend. That stopped though once he sent you a high-resolution pic of his nude self; you were blushing a whole new shade of red and quickly put your phone away when your boss walks in. Once your boss was gone you got a text from Bucky.

Bucky Bear:  Nice try you little vixen; I'll see you after work ;)

You groan loudly. You had to give it to Bucky, the man has a rather high resolve; something you also should have expected given his time in HYDRA.

Once you were off the clock, you change out of your work uniform into something more casual then walk outside to wait for Bucky to pick you up. "How was work doll?" Bucky asks as if nothing had happened between the two of you at work over the texts. "Oh you know, same old, same old," you casually reply deciding to play his game. "How about we go out to dinner?" he suggests. "I'd would like that very much, dear." You reply having one more idea to get him back; it was time to pull out the big guns.

Once you two were seated at the restaurant and placed your orders, you sit there taking a sip of your drink, acting normal. While Bucky was about to start a conversation with you slip your foot out of your shoe and lightly drag it across his leg. He looks at you in surprise but you just continue to sip your drink. Once he brushes it off, you take your foot and this time brush it closer to his crotch; now that got his attention right quick. You couldn't help but smirk into your glass. Before you could go any further your food comes and the two of you start eating, Bucky practically wolfed down his food while you take your sweet time to savory every bite. To make him squirm even more, you decide to order desert; apple pie a la mode. Once your desert came, you could see Bucky watch you in your peripheral vision. To tease him more, you swirl your tongue around the ice cream scoop, giving it a few long licks every so often. You see Bucky could hardly contain himself in his seat, so you quickly finish your desert, not wanting to torture him any further.

Once the check was paid for, you and Bucky waste no time getting in the car and driving back home. The moment he closes the door behind you he pushes you against the wall, kissing you with the pent up passion he had been holding back since this morning. You moan into his kiss as you feel his metal hand start to snake its way up your shirt. He pulls away when the two of you need to catch your breath. "I can see why you like teasing," you admit in between pants, "Now I want to do it more often." "Keep it up than next time we won't be able to make it to the bedroom, let alone, home," Bucky grins. You pull him back into a kiss before he throws you over his shoulder, carrying your giggling person into the bedroom where the two of you could get more comfortable ;)

As stated before I hope you like this one-shot.