Their Favorite DC Superhero (Updated)

I'm aware this may border along the lines of Marvel blasphemy, but it's something I think is interesting.

Tony Stark: Batman

One time Tony compared his wealth to Bruce Wayne's and found he was richer then Batman. He tried to build an Iron Man suit that resembled Batman but Fury and Pepper both said no.

Steve Rogers: Wonder Woman

Steve absolutely admires Diana and her strength and he LOVED the movie. When asked who would win if he went up against Wonder Woman, he's sure she would beat him.

Bruce Banner: Constantine

Bruce doesn't usually for the dark gritty occult stuff but he makes an exception with Constantine. He was a bit upset when the 2014 show was cancelled after the first season.

Sam Wilson: Green Lantern

Although Sam was nowhere near impressed with the movie, he still likes to read the comics. His favorite Green Lanterns are Hal Jordon and John Stewart.

Clint Barton: Green Arrow

I think it's pretty obvious why this archer is his favorite.

Thor: Superman

Thor relates to Superman in that they're beings from another world that fight bad guys on Earth. Though he thinks it's kinda silly the Kyrptonian can be easily be defeated with a small portion of Kyrptonite.

Natasha Romanoff: Black Canary

Despite the iffy and hard to follow revisions of her origin story, Nat admires Black Canary's kick ass fighting style and of course her pitch screaming  Canary Cry.

Bucky Barnes: Martian Manhunter

Bucky likes the comics and he likes the way they brought J'onn J'onzz to life in Supergirl.

Pietro Maximoff: the Flash

Again I think it's obvious why. Actually it's more of love/hate since Pietro's sure he's faster then the Flash

Wanda Maximoff: Zatanna

They're both gifted with magic; that aspect alone makes Wanda relate to Zatanna

T'challa: Vixen

Her animal prowess is what T'challa loves the most about her. He has yet to determine whether or not he could best her in a duel.

Peter Parker: Catwoman

For some reason she reminds him a lot of Black Cat. He also likes the portrayal of young Selina Kyle in the Gotham series.

James "Rhodey" Rhodes: Cyborg

Rhodey loves reading the comics and he loved Cyborg in the original Teen Titans series. He's also said "Boo-ya" on occasion during successful missions.

Scott Lang:  Atom

Scott likes this guy's personality; he's fairly sure they would be the best of friends if they ever met.

Loki: Harley Quinn

Although not technically a superhero, Loki loves her craziness and outgoing personality. He also thinks she deserves a WHOLE lot better then the Joker.

Vision: Red Tornado

They're both androids and they both want to help humanity and learn more about them. Red Tornado is a character Vision can easily relate to.

Nick Fury: Amanda Waller

Fury may not always agree with her way of doing stuff, but he still relates to Amanda Waller in that they will do whatever is needed to be done to save the world.