Possessive- Natasha Romanoff

A request by Floren_1811 who wanted a fem reader that Natasha is possessive over because she's afraid to lose the reader. Some drama, jealousy, little violence, and a little bit of steamy fluff.

"Cheers!" you announce and you cling your glass with Wanda, Sharon, Pepper, and Natasha as a way to enjoy ladies night at the local bar. "This is nice," Sharon speaks after sipping from her drink, "After nothing but back-and-forth missions the last several weeks, I think it's safe to say we really needed this." "Most definitely," you agree taking a sip from yours. 

"I think I'm just about wasted," you slur a bit after a few drinks, "I should probably head back home." You shakily stand up. "Hey," Nat catches you before you could fall on your rear, "Maybe I should escort you home." "No, no, no," you insist, "I'm fine. I just need to call a cab and-" "You're not leaving this bar alone," Nat interrupts in a stern tone that left no room for argument. It took the other women by surprise to say the least. "Fine," you sigh, letting Nat hook your arm around your shoulder and lead you out of the bar.

The drive home was silent save for the occasional laughs and giggles from you. "Hey, Nat," you slur once you got home and Natasha helped you inside, "Has anyone ever told you how drop dead gorgeous you are?" you giggle some afterwards. "Only one too many times," Nat complies as a response. "Well you are," you giggle out, "I just wanna kiss you all over." You attempt to press your lips to hers, but Nat keeps you at arms length, "Whoa, easy there, tiger."

"Uh...you're probably right," you place a hand to your mouth, then sprint to the bathroom to throw up. Nat follows and pulls your hair up while you hurl the contents of your stomach into the toilet. "Can I kiss you now?" you grin widely. Nat wasn't sure if she should laugh or grimace in response. Right as you advance for a kiss, you slump sideways and fall asleep. Natasha shakes her head and carries you to bed, placing you on your side in case you throw up again. After covering you with a blanket and placing a waste basket by your bedside, she thought it best to stay the night and sleep on the couch.

Ever since you and Natasha met at S.H.I.E.L.D., she started to develop fairly strong feelings for you. However, she refused to act on those feelings. It's not that she was ashamed or anything, the basic problem was that she was afraid. After what she been through during her time in the KGB, Natasha had trouble forming long-term relationships. Sure it worked for a while with Bruce, and later with Bucky, but it was different with you.

When it came to you, she was constantly worried that something bad would happen to you. If she could, Natasha would be by your side 24/7 so that no one would ever harm you. But alas, the continuous concerns over your well-being were also the reason why she was reluctant to form a romantic attachment with you.

----------------

When you woke the next morning, you had one hell of a splitting headache. You stretch a little, and could smell something from the kitchen. You frown a little, having no memory of bringing anyone home.

You hesitantly peak into the kitchen to see it was just Natasha, and she was cooking eggs and bacon. "Uh, hey," you greet Nat from where you were standing. "Good morning," she replies out loud, making you hold your head. "Too loud," you groan, making the red-head laugh as she served your plate.

"Did you stay here overnight?" you frown a little. "Yeah," she nods, "I didn't think it was good idea to leave you alone last night, especially after you threw up, so I slept on the couch." "Oh, I threw up?" you turn slightly red in embarrassment. "Hey, don't worry, it happens to the best of us," Natasha assures, laughing from the incident, "It was even funnier when you wanted to kiss me afterwards." "I wanted to what?" you look up confused from the statement. "Uh, nothing, it's not important," Nat reassures, "Do you remember anything from last night?" "Other then what we did at the bar, no," you shake your head, "And while I appreciate you staying the night, you didn't have to." "I wanted to," Nat replies, "We're suppose to look out for each other."