My Everything- Wanda Maximoff

A request by fangirl22Olivia who wanted a one-shot of whichever Avenger I selected that has a relationship with the reader that's similar to Danny and Drogo from Game of Thrones.
Plenty of fluff. Enjoy.

"Ready to go, dear?" you hear Wanda's voice behind you. You stand straight at the sound of her voice, realizing you and her did have somewhere to be with the team. "Uh yes, sweetheart," you hastily respond, "it felt like we just got back from our last mission and now we're off on another one." "Well as long as we're together, I don't mind it one bit," Wanda smiles, placing a kiss on your cheek and you place one on her lips in return. The looks the two of you exchanged was all that was needed to tell anyone else that may have seen just how much the two of you love one another.

There are some people out there who believe in love at first sight. You weren't one of those people. You didn't believe in it then and you didn't believe in it now. In your experience, love takes time and love takes work; you have to at least get to know the person before you fall in love with them. And with Wanda, it sure took a hell of a lot of work on both your parts. When you first met her, it didn't seem like either one of you had anything in common, until certain circumstances forced the two of you together that made you realize there was more between you then met the eye.

-----------Flashback to the Ultron Incident----------------------

"You really expect me to trust her?" you skeptically question Clint as you speciously eye the powered siblings in front of you who were getting ready for battle. "For the umpteenth time, (y/n), yes," Clint sighs in annoyance, "Okay, I actually don't know if we can...but we're all on the same side, so if we have any chance of stopping Ultron we have to suck it up and trust our new friends."

You were still reluctant; after everything those two put you and the team through, it would take time to actually any kind of trust after this was all over, especially the witch one. After all she was the one who made you relive parts of your past you've struggled to put behind for years, and to have someone pull that ugly stuff from the back of your mind and bring up front, that wasn't something that could easily be forgiven.

"Hey," you hear her voice behind you as you suit up, "I know you don't exactly trust me or my brother right now, but I just want you know I-" "Save it," you put a hand up, turning to face her; even though she  changed her get up a little and it was more appealing, it didn't falter your tone of voice, "whatever excuse you could possibly have to justify prodding my mind the way you did, I don't want to hear it. Far as I'm concerned this is nothing more than a temporary truce between us. You think this could be anything more, it ain't gonna happen, I can tell you that." "I wasn't trying to-" you push past her before you could hear her try to defend herself.

-------------------

She was hurting. You could see it in her eyes as she knelt to the ground. The battle over Sokovia was over, but it came at a price to the one you had mistrusted. You knew that look on her face as it was the same one you had when you lost people you loved in your past. You didn't want to, but you pitied her...empathized with the pain that was pulling her down for losing the other half of her.

Without thinking, you approach her slowly. You kneel down to her level and place a comforting hand on her shoulder. No words were exchanged, but this small gesture was enough to tell her that things were going to be alright.

----------------Flashback to the Civil War incident------------

"Come on," you urge, grabbing Wanda by the hand, at the compound, "We have to get going if we're gonna help Cap and the others fight the Accords." You turn to leave, but see she didn't budge from her spot. "I don't want to cause anymore trouble than I already have," she tells you, "it's best I stay here." "No it's not," you insist, "Cap needs you. I...need you too," you take her by the hand, "Look, what happened back in Lagos wasn't your fault. You did what you could. But this isn't the time to beat yourself up over it. Our friends need our help, and they can't do it without you. If things do go wrong I'll be there for you, I promise."