Captive- Wanda Maximoff

This is an unofficial request from @AlexGreyRoger one-shot where Wanda finds out the reader was taken by HYDRA. Some violence, and maybe some fluff at the end. And to clarify, Pietro is dead in this one.

On another note, sorry I haven't answered any requests recently, I've kinda been on an unofficial sabbatical.

--------Rain forest someplace-------

"Cap! Stark! Anybody, please come in!" you call into your comm device as you run through the trees of a seemingly isolated rain forest with a squad of HYDRA agents in pursuit. "Someone please come in!" you repeat, "HYDRA's in pursuit! Requesting backup! Please!"

You've been on an infiltration mission on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers to recover secret plans from a recently established HYDRA compound somewhere in an isolated rain forest. The plans were part of the original blueprints Tony and Bruce designed to create Ultron; apparently, HYDRA was attempting to resurrect that monster of a robot in order to serve their purposes. How they got those plans in the first place is still a mystery and whether they  succeed or fail in controlling that monstrosity would be irrelevant; either way, the world would be in danger again and right now it was up to you to retrieve those plans and get the hell back to the Avengers compound.

Hearing the all familiar sound of gunshots, you shifted into a sprint. You leap over a toppled tree trunk and hide behind it. The HYDRA agents also leap over the trunk right past you. You still hold your breath and keep quiet in case one of them still lingered behind.

"(Y/n)?" you hear your name from the comm device and recognize the voice to belong to Steve. "Cap, thank God," you sigh slightly, getting back and running in a different direction, "Listen I have the plans in a flash drive as we speak," you pull out the flash drive and plug into the comm, "I'm transferring the plans right now, but I don't have much time, I lost the HYDRA guys for now, but something tells me they'll be-" before you could finish that line, you feel an instant twinge of red pain shot right through your shoulder, making you drop the device.

You fall on your knees as the armed agents appear from the trees and surround you.

------Avengers compound------

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)!" Steve calls through his comm device, only to hear static on the other side. "We lost the signal," Bruce informs the Captain, "but there is some good news. She did manage to completely transfer the plans back to the main computer right before the signal was cut off."

"Did something happen to (y/n), is she okay?" Wanda frantically questions, approaching command central. "We...we don't know," Steve solemnly answers. "She managed to transfer the Ultron plans though," Bruce adds. "But is (y/n) still alive?" Wanda presses in agitated tone which Steve, Tony, and Bruce both took notice of. Both men were a little hesitant to answer. "Well what's your answer?!" Wanda shouts after a moment of awkward silence.

"We're not sure," Steve answers as calmly as possible, "there's a good chance HYDRA chose to interrogate her to find out what happened to the plans so she might still be alive." "For now until they find out," Tony mutters. "You're not helping," Steve whisper-scolds. Unfortunately Wanda's ears picked up what Tony uttered and she became even more panicked. "We need to go in and rescue her," she urges, then takes off in a sprint to the main hangar, only to stop when nobody else was following.

"Well...what are you waiting for?" she exasperates. "Wanda, I know you deeply care for (y/n) and want to save her but this isn't something we can rush into," Steve explains, "We don't know the whole situation, for all we know, (y/n) could be held hostage. If we blindly rush into that HYDRA facility they might kill her on sight." "Also in addition to the possibility of being a hostage, the facility is heavily cloaked," Bruce adds, "Until we get a more accurate location, there's really not much we can do." "Can't we at least fly to the spot she was dropped at during the beginning of the mission?" she suggests.