Sneaking Around- Peter Parker

I can barely remember the last time I did a one-shot for my baby Peter. Anyway the reader and Peter are in a "secret" relationship, not that they're trying to hide it from the world, just from the Avengers, especially Tony. The sneaking around doesn't last long when the billionaire catches the reader sneaking out from the couple's latest tryst. Tony tells May, the two confront Peter about it, but it turns out to be a big misunderstanding.

This takes place right after Homecoming actually. Some fluff. Enjoy.

It was morning; the sun was coming up and shining through the window as you barely start to wake up. You have to squint and block your eyes from the sunlight. You sense the familiar presence of the person sleeping beside you on the bed. You turn to see your "secret" boyfriend was still fast asleep.

You had Peter had met in high school; you had recently transferred schools around the time Peter was still reeling from recent events with the Vulture. You didn't have anyone to talk to in the school, so the first day you sat at the lunch table by yourself. Peter and Ned saw you were alone so the two decided to sit by you and talk. The three of you connected, finding out you all had a lot of things in common from liking the same music and shows; the three of you could talk for hours.

Long story short, the budding friendship turned into something more between you and Peter, and before long both he and Ned disclosed Peter's identity as Spider-man, to which you were actually ecstatic; you were a big Spider-man fan as it turns out. When you first moved to New York you would've settled for simple sightings of the crime fighting super hero, but to actually know him...that definitely exceeded expectations.
When the two of you officially became a couple, you and Peter started spending time at his place, but it was difficult getting any privacy when Aunt May was home around the same time the both of you were out of school; also it was hard sharing a twin size bed. You tried spending time at his place, but it wasn't much different; actually it was a lot more difficult when you didn't even have a room to yourself. That was when Peter suggested something else entirely. It had come to the guy's attention that even though he had initially turned down Stark's offer to become a full fledged Avenger, he was still provided a room in the Avengers compound. It was a nice little arrangement, well except for the whole keeping it a secret from the team part. It wasn't that Peter was ashamed or anything, he just wasn't sure how any of the Avengers would react to him using his room like some sort of love shack, and he especially didn't want to hear any of it from Tony, especially anything about bringing a civilian to the compound also.  You weren't complaining though, it was just nice the two of you could finally have some privacy.

Anyway, in the present, you feel Peter slowly stirring next to you, a sign he was starting to wake up as well. "Good morning, sleepyhead," you smirk as Peter opens his eyes. "It certainly is," Peter smiles back before stretching, "I wish I could wake up to you like this every morning." "It might happen," you shrug, "After high school that is." "You really we'll still be together that long?" Peter asks, slightly hopeful. "Well things are good now, so I don't see why not," you shrug again. "Hey, what time is it?" Peter asks. You turn to check the time, "Oh shoot," your eyes go wide as you look at the clock, "I have to get back to my place quick, my parents think I spent the night with MJ." "Oh right, I'll get my suit on and we'll swing back to Queens then," Peter bolts right up and checks the closet for his Spider-man suit. "I'll be by the pool when you're ready," you tell him as you put on your shorts, "Don't worry, I'll be hiding where the team can't see me." "What are you doing?" Peter questions when he noticed you heading for the door, "Someone might see you in the halls," he points out. "Oh yeah, good point," you agree, "I'll sneak out the window then."

Meanwhile Rhodey was in the kitchen, he had just finished breakfast when Tony walked in. Both greeted each other a 'good morning' before Tony pulled out some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Rhodey also took noticed of the way Tony was holding his head, like he was hungover. "Rough night?" Rhodey decides to tease. "Yeah you could say that," Tony confirms, "that new project of mine is not going quite as well as expected. Thought some whiskey would help come up with new ideas." "Did it?" "I think so," Tony says unsure, "It's just all such a blur I can't tell. Maybe I wrote it down somewhere or something."