Our Crazy Families- Peter Parker

I can't believe I have 7000 views already. I really appreciate the support. To celebrate this and the theatrical release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, I'm gonna do a Peter Parker one-shot. For this Peter and the reader are married and in their early twenties, and the reader is Tony's niece. This is also based on an episode from Mike and Molly. Enjoy.

To no one's surprise you were the first one up this morning in the compound, collecting empty liquor bottles from last night's party, which was less of a party and more like your Uncle Tony and the other Avengers sitting around and playing the drinking game.
"This one still has some whiskey left," you shake the bottle around, "Uncle Tony's slowing down," you find another couple empty bottles right next to that one, "and Thor and Steve are picking up the slack."
You got all the trash bags together and dragged them outside into the cold, winter air. You meant to keep the door open, but when you slung the bags into the trash bin, a cold wind shut the door. You tried to pry it open but you forgot the key. "Friday, please let me in," you plead, banging on the door. "Sorry miss, but I'm in the middle of a reboot and unable to assist at this time," was the AI's reply.

"Peter! Tony! Anyone! Please wake up!" You call as you start to shiver from the cold. There was only one thing you could do right now.
-----------
Meanwhile, your husband of one year had just woken up, right when you tossed a sizeable rock, breaking the window, taking Peter by surprise. "What the hell are you doing out there, dear it's freezing outside," he says all shocked as you climb in, "I wouldn't be in this situation if the Drunk Club wasn't passed out on their asses right now," you retort. "You do realize your uncle's gonna be beyond pissed when he sees that after he gets over his hangover," Peter points out, "we can't exactly afford to be evicted." "In order to be evicted, we'd have to actually be paying rent, which I know my sweet, loving uncle would never do that to family," you say back.

Since you and Peter didn't have enough money to get your own place, Tony was more then willing to let the two of you stay at the Avengers compound till you got the money to put in a down payment. Tony put up with it for the first six months, but every so often, he'd keep dropping decreasingly subtle hints to stop mooching off his finances; especially since you still owe him $4200 for when your car broke down.
----Time skip-------------
"Okay, now just put the wooden board right over the spot," Steve directs as he and Peter place the board over the window sill. "How long before the new window glass gets in?" Peter asks. "With Tony's money less then 48 hours," Steve replies.

"What were you thinking?" Tony lectures to you in the kitchen, "you have any idea how much money it takes to replace the windows in this facility?" "Oh sure, let's talk about the cost of money, never mind I coulda died out there while the rest of you were recovering from last night's alcoholics Unanimous meeting," you sarcastically retort. "Oh please, at worst you would've lost a couple toes and fingers to frost bite," Tony scoffs.
"Just send me a bill and I'll pay back the money to fix the window," you tell him. "Should I add this to the bill for the $4200 you still owe or should I not expect to be paid in full anytime soon?" Tony asks with sarcasm. "You're seriously still holding that over me, your only niece?" You ask in disbelief. "You said you'd pay, and I have yet to see a single dime of that debt," Tony shoots back, "In fact I have yet to see you or Parker make any plans to move outta here." "You know what, I don't need this," you storm outta the kitchen.
-------Time Skip-------
"Unbelievable," you pace back and forth in your shared bedroom while Peter sits on the bed, listening to you vent your frustrations, "We're the ones who kept this team together through the hard times, I clean up the empty whiskey bottles during their drunken sprees, and how does that man thank me? He brings up the $4200, dangles it over my head like dumbbells."
"He's not completely wrong," Peter mutters, which made you glare on him. "I thought you were suppose to be on my side, dear," you say in a low tone. "I am, I am," Peter said quickly, "look, if you want Tony to get off our cases about the debt, why not just pay it back?" "I would except we don't have the money." "Uh, actually we kinda do," Peter hesitantly confessed. "Since when?" You asked shocked. "I made some extra money from the last set of pictures I took for the Daily Bugle." "And you didn't say anything about it?" You lectured. "Would you have told you about it?" Peter asked back.
"You're right, I wouldn't have told me," you concede. You aren't exactly been the best with managing money; you've gotten better since you married Peter though. "So how much are we talking?" You ask curious. "Enough to pay the money you owe Tony and I'll leave it at that," Peter replies. "Oh, Peter, you're amazing, I love you so much," you pull him into a hug and peck his lips.
--------------------
You walked back into the kitchen, check in hand and place it right into Tony's hand. "What's this?" Tony raises an eyebrow. "Your $4200 now paid in full," you say with confidence, taking some cash outta your pocket, "plus a little extra for the broken window."
"Wait, you're paying back the debt?" Pepper asked skeptically. "Yes I am," you say somewhat defensive, "Now we're even." Tony only hands the check back to you, "you don't have to do this," he says. "I want to do this," you hand the back, "so you'll get off my back about it." "I know you can't afford it," Tony pushes the check away. "Oh for God's sake, Tony just take the damn check," you snap. Tony only leaves the kitchen.
"Check will probably bounce the moment he cashes it," Rhodey smirks, serving his plate of bacon and eggs. "I wrote the check," Peter glares. "Take the check, Tony, it's good," Rhodey calls out.