Over Eager- Thor

Time for Thor one-shot. The reader is married to Thor in this one and they're trying for a baby and Thor gets a little carried away trying to make it happen. Cute fluff with some steamy bits in it and maybe some innuendo. This is also inspired by a few episodes from Mike and Molly.

"Thor sweetie," you call out for your husband of nearly three years as you step into the shared bedroom of the Avengers compound. "In here, my love," Thor answers from the shower.
You step into the bathroom by the time Thor came out, a towel wrapped around his waist. You had an announcement to make and you were sure Thor would love to hear it.

"Judging by the way you're biting your lower lip, you must have something important to say," Thor raises an eyebrow. "It kind of is," you reply. You open up the medicine cabinet and take out the birth control pills. Thor looked confused for a moment; he looked even more so when you threw the pills into the trash, "I've been thinking over this for quite awhile, and I believe the time is right to start a family," you explain, a mischievous smile on your face.
"Does that mean...?" "Yes," you finish for him, "I'm ready to make that baby."

As predicted, Thor had a wide grin forming on his face. Thor always wanted children, you did too, but he also respected your decision to hold off getting pregnant until the time was right. It took a great amount of patience on his part but now said patience was finally paying off.

In the present Thor extended his hand towards you with great eagerness, "what are we waiting for darling?" He asks with that charming and slightly seductive tone. Taking his hand, he leads you to the bed to begin the baby making process.

--------Two hours later-------------
"Did it work, are you pregnant now?" Thor asks in between pants as you and him lay in bed trying to catch your breaths. "We just finished having unprotected sex, dear, you know it takes time for the egg and sperm to fertilize into an embryo," you explain. "I know," he says, sitting up and reaching for the glass of water by the nightstand, "It's just I'm really looking forward to being a father." You chuckle lightly and place a kiss on his chest, "Don't worry, it'll happen," you assure him, "I'll buy pregnancy tests a few weeks from now and see where we're at. In the meantime," you crawl up closer to him, "the more times we do this, the higher the chances are of conceiving a baby." Taking another sip of water, you and Thor proceed with round two.

Meanwhile Loki was heading for bed when he heard you and Thor on the other side of your bedroom. "A little to the left, Thor," he hears you say. "I'm going as far to the left as I can," Thor's voice was heard. "That's too far," you hastily say, "Right there. Yes just right there. Perfect." "Are they doing it in there?" Tony asks as he passed by. "God, I hope so," Loki merely answers.

---------Three weeks later--------

"So what does that magic white stick say?" Thor asks with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning. "Hang on," you check the timer on your phone, "just a few more seconds left, and it's not magic it's science." "In Asgard they are one in the same," Thor says back.

The timer went off and you turn over the white stick, "and...." you check for the plus sign, only to find the negative sign. "Nothing," you sigh. "So you are  not with child then?" Thor asks uncertain. "Afraid so," you flatly answer. "Alright, no worries," Thor reassures, "We'll keep trying. In fact I'll light some candles in the bed chambers right now to set the mood." "Okay, but let me brush my teeth first," you say getting your toothbrush out. "Very well," he answers, "but I'm subtracting that from the foreplay." "Based on many times we've been at going at it the last several weeks this would be considered foreplay," you say as you start to brush your teeth.

---------two more weeks later---------
"How's the baby making been going lately, buddy?" Tony asked as he, Thor, Steve, and Loki sat at the local schwarma joint. "So far, nothing," Thor laments, "We've been going at it every chance we get; the bedroom, the shower, the quinjet bathroom, the kitchen counter and lounge area-" "We know," Steve interrupts slightly grimacing, "We can you hear you two every night and pretty much whenever you're fonduing." "Wait, you and (y/n) were the ones who stained the couch cushions in the lounge?" Tony exclaims in disbelief, "the whole time I pinned the blame on Barnes and Romanoff!" "I'd be a little more upset they defiled the same place where the food is prepared if I were you Stark," Loki quips. "That couch was vintage and expensive!" Tony shoots back.