Training the Next Generation Part 2

I know I'm overdue for part 2 of this story line, I've been busy working on the other one-shots (also I hadn't exactly formed the rest of the story in my mind before then). Anyhow, here's part 2 for the Young Avengers and I also have a clip of the bell test from Naruto which was inspiration behind this one-shot in the first place.

Enjoy.

"Don't be in such a rush Speed," you lightly scold Tommy whose arms you had behind his back, "I didn't say you could start yet." The rest of the young team was in awe that you reacted so fast, especially what they witnessed earlier when the young speedster rammed into you before.
"I believe I have your complete and undivided attention," you speak as you release Tommy from your grip, "This won't be a walk in the park, that much I can assure you. Now that you know what and who you are dealing with, I hope you'll understand exactly what it takes to pass this test."

None of the Young Avengers so much as uttered a word, "The game starts....now," you announce, jumping  away from the team and landing a good distance from them, "Come at me with everything you got," you challenge.
At once Tommy runs at you again, but you manage to dodge the young speedster with ease and kick him in the back, "You tried that already, Shepard, what makes you think that tactic would work the second time around?" you glare. Tommy gets back up on his feet and starts punching at the same speed, but you managed to dodged all his attacks. You block his last punch, "You know Quicksilver could never land any punches at me no matter how fast he was going," you remark right before you punch him across the jawline. "Anyone else want to come at me?" you challenge again.

Answering said challenge was Teddy Altman who spread his wings  and charged at you in full force. You stand your ground and block his punch, which took him and the others by surprise. "You're quite strong, Theodore, I'll give you that," you compliment, "But you can't just charge full force and expect your opponent to fall so easily, especially when you have no clue of their strengths and weaknesses." With that, you clutch on the skrull/kree half-breed and hurl him against the wall. "First lesson, young Avengers," you announce to the team, "Never rush blindly into battle. You need to take the time to size your opponents, figure out their strengths and weaknesses before forming an attack; and certainly never rush in blindly at full force. When the enemy sees you at full strength early in a fight, they'll have a general idea of your physical limitations, which they can turn into their advantage."

The rest of the young team exchange looks until your phone rings, "Oh, looks like I have to get going," you tell them. "Wait, I thought we were still in the middle of this game," Eli points out. "We are," you reply, "I told you to treat this like a real life mission. I'll keep these with me wherever I go," you hold out the flags, "All you gotta do is take them from me when I least expect it. And remember, kids, you have till high noon tomorrow to do so." With that, you leave the training room.

"Teddy, are you alright?" Billy frantically rushes to his boyfriend's side. "Ow," Teddy moans, holding his head, "Didn't see that coming. That (y/s/n) really packs a punch in that tiny little fist of hers." "Right now you're lucky you didn't get a concussion the way she tossed you like that," Billy replies. "Oh hey, don't mind me, I only nearly got my jaw broken in," Tommy sarcastically comments, coming out of his daze, "Seriously, I coulda lost a couple teeth."
"For a teacher she acts a tad bit arrogant for my taste, it's almost like she thinks we won't be able to get our hands on those flags by tomorrow," America comments. "Did you see the way she took out Tommy and Teddy?" Kate points out, "At this point I think she has every right to act all high and mighty. I've never seen anyone dodge Speed the way she did." "Okay, okay, let's try not to blow this out of proportion," Eli quips in, "I'm pretty sure (y/s/n) wouldn't have set us up to this task if she didn't think we could handle it. She said to snatch those flags when she least expects it right? Then let's do so." "Don't you think she'll be expecting it the whole time?" Cassie points out, "She is an Avengers after all, always ready for the unexpected." "Then we just need to start thinking like the Avengers then," Eli answers.