Just Relax-Wanda Maximoff

Cute fluff ahead

After a really long day at work, mostly hunched over a desk going over papers for old S.H.I.E.L.D missions, you were glad to get home. You were too tired to cook so you were just planning to pop something into the microwave right when Wanda, your girlfriend of six months, comes home.

"Hey, sweetheart," she hugs you from behind. "Did you have a good day at work?" 'Ugh, it was long and tedious," you groan, "nothing but piles upon piles of papers to go over for hours on end." "Sounds like you need some time to relax," Wanda says as she gently massages your shoulders.

"Babe, please, I had a long day, I'm not really in the mood," you moan. "I know," she replies as she works her hands into your neck, placing a small kiss there, "which is why I want you to sit down and relax and I'll take care of you tonight." It was an offer you couldn't refuse. 

You sit down on the couch as Wanda takes off your shoes and begins to massage them. You let out a content sigh, "Your hands really do work magic," you say. "I do my best," Wanda replies as she kissed your feet, "Just keep relaxing and I'll make us dinner," You continue to relax on the couch as Wanda heads to the kitchen to make pasta. "Smells good in there," you state, "It should be ready soon." Wanda says. Soon enough she signals dinner is ready which you get up and head to the table to see it set up with candle light, "Ooh, looks like someone went all out with the romance," you say cheekily as you sit down which makes Wanda smile and kiss your cheek. 

Once you to were finished, Wanda gets up and heads down the hallway, "hey, where you going gorgeous?" you ask, "You'll see; it's a surprise" was her response. Ten minutes later Wanda comes back and leads you to the bathroom. There you see the tub is full of hot, steaming water with rose petals and lit candles, "oh wow," was all you could muster, "This is...I don't know what to say. What exactly is the occasion?" "Well," Wanda starts as she kisses your neck, "there's no occasion, I just know you had a really hard day at work and I just want you to relax.

"You really are amazing, Wanda, you know that," you say as you strip down and step into the tub, letting the hot water relax you. "Let me join you," Wanda says as she begins to take off her clothes. She sits down on the opposite side of the tub. The two of you sit there in silence for a bit just relaxing and enjoying each others company. You and her than begin to talk about each other's day along with other trivial matters.

An hour or two later, you decide it was time to get out. After you and Wanda dry each other, you two head to bed. You get under the covers first and Wanda follows you after. Once tucked in, Wanda gives a gentle kiss on your temple. "You're an amazing girlfriend to do this for me, Wanda," you say kissing her back. "I know we've only been dating for six months but I really love you, (y/n)," she replies.

You felt your heart melt at this, "I love you too," you pull her into a more passionate kiss as you wrap your arms around her neck.