The Morning After- Pietro Maximoff

I may be coming down with writer's block so until then please enjoy another 'Morning After' installment. Maybe my trip to Comic Con will stir up some ideas.

You slowly open your eyes as you try to recollect the events from last night. It was a bit of a blur at first but once you could see clearly it all started coming back to you. You felt a heavy weight laying on top of you. Upon closer inspection, you see your boyfriend Pietro sleeping rather comfortably against your breasts, clearly passed out from exhaustion from the night before. You look up to the bedpost and notice one of your hands was still cuffed to it. You smiled a little fully remembering what happened last night.

Even before you started dating Pietro, it was no secret he was one kinky bastard. Ever since your first time with him, the speedster was always wanting to try new things in the bedroom with you. You didn't really mind it all that much; if anything, it made the relationship all the more exciting.
Although there were  a few things he would suggest on occasion that you weren't always comfortable with. You were a little nervous to bring it up the first time because you weren't sure how Pietro would take it. When you did find the courage to bring it up, your boyfriend was surprisingly understanding. It was then the two of you made an agreement to talk about these things before proceeding any further with the bed action.

Last night, while the two of you were in the lounge area of the Avengers compound watching The Flash on Netflix, you were busy contemplating about you actually suggesting something new in the bedroom for a change.
Your thoughts were interrupted slightly when you heard your speedster boyfriend scoff. "What is it, dear?" You ask, smirking, knowing full well what he was going to say. "That Barry Allen thinks he's  sooooooo fast," he answers with a groan, "If he met me I could easily run circles around him before he even knew what was happening." "Come on, Piet, you know you'll always be the fastest man alive in my book," you assure him with a chuckle, followed by a peck on the cheek. "I'm better looking then he is at least," he says with confidence. "And more humble," you reply with slight sarcasm. He only  smirks at you before stealing a kiss from you. You steal one back.

The quick kisses back and forth go on, until you decide this would be a good time to bring up your suggestion. "Um, Pietro," you say somewhat shyly as he starts to kiss your neck, "I know you usually are the one with the ideas when it comes to our," you let out a slight moan, "carnal activities, but...I actually thought of something this time." "Oh?" He says, stopping his tirade of kisses, curiosity genuinely peaked. You nod your head, and pull out a pair of handcuffs, "What do you say to a little bit of bondage tonight?" Pietro chuckles a little, "funny thing, love, because I was thinking the exact same thing," he pulls out another pair.
You looked at his cuffs, rather stunned, "I guess great minds do think alike," you finally say. He picks you up, bridal style and practically speeds his way to your shared bedroom. He kisses you on your face and neck as he chains both handcuffs to you and to the bedpost. "Uh, Piet," you say as he's taking off his shirt. "Yes darling?" He asks sweetly, with a hint of lust. "Do you think you can use that speed of yours in bed tonight?" After that request, Pietro pretty much gave you the best night of your life.

When you woke up the next morning, and found Pietro sleeping on top of you, you use your free hand to nudge him awake. "Piet, sweetie, it's time to start the day," you coo sweetly. "Hmmmm, five more minutes, love," he groans into your breasts. "Pietro, seriously, I'm still cuffed to the bed, and I need you to find the key," you try to insist. "Good," he mumbles, "you can stay with me longer." You roll your eyes at that statement. Guess you had to give the speedster a little motivation, "you can shower with me if you find the key." Pietro finally opened his eyes and managed to pull himself out of bed. He found the key and unlocked the handcuffs in record time.

After a relaxing and very pleasant shower, the two of you dress and make your way to the kitchen. To pay him back from the amazing night before, you decide to treat Pietro by making an omelette. "You know, I'm a little surprised you can still move after last night," you could practically hear Pietro smirk from that comment. You serve him his omelette then proceeded to make one for yourself. "I'm a little surprised too, especially after how many time I orgasmed," you admit, "but I would definitely  like to do that again sometime soon." "That can be arranged," he smiles widely.

Once you sat down, you were about to kiss Pietro when Vision suddenly came right through the wall to the kitchen, startling you away from the table. "Vision, how many times have I told not to do that?" You scold. "You said not to walk through walls into more private rooms," Vision replied, "I didn't believe that also applied to public places such as the kitchen."
Vision then headed for the fridge to get some food together for breakfast,

"by the way," he continues, "did either one of you happen to come upon a pair of handcuffs? " You and Pietro exchanged shocked glances at each other. "Why do you ask?" You break the silence. "I had a pair and it appears I misplaced them," was Vision's answer. You glanced your way at Pietro wondering if the pair he took was Vision's when Wanda stepped into the kitchen, hair kinda messy and a glowing smile on her face when she saw Vision cooking. 

Not knowing what to say, you and Pietro finished your breakfast, and discretely exited the kitchen as fast as you can.