Crush- Pietro Maximoff

I can barely remember the last time I did a Pietro one-shot so here I go. This idea just popped right into my mind and is heavily inspired from Fairy Tail. I was thinking about those crazy moments between Natsu and Lucy (like in the little I have above) and thought what it would be like if the reader and Pietro had a relationship like that. Basically, Pietro has a crush on the reader and always comes up with excuses to just show up in her room and sleep in her bed, even though it annoys the crap out of her, initially, like how Natsu does that with Lucy.
Cute fluff and Pietro acting childish at times.

Also the time skips are more like time jumps spanning weeks or months at a time, however you want to interpret it

"Phew, I'm exhausted," you mutter to yourself as you saunter to your bedroom. It's been a long day for you going on continuous mini-missions for the last three days; all you could think of right now was flopping down on your bed and sleep for the next month or three.

Stepping into your room, you flip the lights on, only to spot a certain figure sitting on your bed. "Welcome home, princess," Pietro smirks at you. "What do you think your doing, Maximoff, don't you know your breaking and entering?!" you scold. "I just wanted to make sure you made it back in one piece," he offers for an excuse. "What you call welcoming I call barging in," you glare, "And I'm sure the cops would call it breaking and entering." "It's hardly breaking and entering when we technically live in the same place," Pietro smirks. "Get out of my bedroom!" you exclaim, practically pushing the speedster out the door, "Okay, okay, there's no need to get nasty about it," Pietro exasperates as you push him out and slam the door. "Good night to you too, princess," Pietro says before leaving.

-------time skip-------

"Boy, Cap really takes those training sessions way too seriously," you mumble, stretching, starting to feel the intense soreness from all those reps and sparrings with Steve, who never knew when to take a break...at all.

You stretch one more time before entering your bedroom, only to find Pietro and Clint doing stretches of your own, "Hey," Clint greets like this is normal. "What the hell are you idiots doing in my bedroom?!" you exclaim in complete shock. "We, the Captain's endless endurance today was a personal wake up call for the both of us," Pietro explains as he and the archer get on the ground and began doing push-ups, "we gotta step up our game if we hope to band together and save the world again," Clint nods in agreement.

"Okay, first off, as far as I know the world doesn't look like it needs saving again anytime soon," you glare, "and second, why are you guys doing this in my room when you have access to a high tech fitness facility and, why are you even going along with this, Clint?" "Honestly, I didn't have anything better to do," was all Clint could answer. "Oh, come on, (y/n), it'll be fun," Pietro tries to encourage as he takes a couple dumbbells and begins weight lifting, "you should join us." "Here," Clint hands you a pink dumbbell, "This one's for you." "Oh no, I'm not pulling whichever one of my sore muscles is still functioning," you face palm, then push the two out the door, "Now good night." you slam the door.

"Seriously, why did you talk me into this?" Clint asks once the door closes.

----------time skip------

Trouble with HYDRA had erupted again as the evil organization had begin to target the Avengers one-by-one. As a precaution, Tony  had routinely placed the compound on lock down every night and heavily advised everyone to stand on alert.

You didn't think much about it as you open the door to your room and turn the lights on. When you saw three figures in your room, you freak out, only to calm down when you realized it was only Pietro, Wanda, and Clint. "What are you guys doing here...again?" you breathe out once you calm down. "We're being targeted by HYDRA, remember?" Wanda reminds you, "Tony did advise we stick together." "Which is why we're staying here till the whole thing blows over," Pietro finishes. "Okay, but why decide to stay together in my room?" you inquire. "It's big enough to house all three of us unlike ours," Clint answers. "Also, your bed is super comfy," Pietro smirks as he snuggles into your sheets. "It is comfy," Clint agrees laying back into it too, "Is this memory foam?"
"ooh," Wanda smirks noticing your underwear hanging loosely from your drawer, "you never struck me as someone who'd actually wear something like this." "Let me see," Pietro perks up, only to be stopped by Wanda. "You guys are really starting to take this whole make yourself at home thing way too far," you shake your head. 

"I just realize we have a problem," Wanda speaks up a few moments later, "Your boys hygiene. I refuse to sleep in a place that reeks of sweat." "Hey, I'm the grown up here, you can't make clean anything," Clint folds his arms in a childish fashions. "Same here," Pietro mimics. "You're going to bathe weather you like it or not," Wanda scolds. "You can't boss me around, sis, I'm twelve minutes older than you. "Come on, Pietro," Wanda sweetly threatens, "Do we have to take a bath together like we did when we were children?"
"What the hell kinda relationship do you guys have?!" you freak out.

"That won't be necessary," Pietro quickly answers then speeds into the bathroom to shower. "Fast and weird indeed," you sigh.

--------time skip-----------

Pietro wakes up groggily from sleep, finding out he was sleeping in your bed. It was odd, it was honestly the best sleep he ever had.
You wake up finding yourself on the floor, noticing Pietro's demeanor, "what's with you?" you scowl. "Nothing, just a dream, I think," he mutters. It may be because you're not exactly a morning person, but you didn't really like the facial expression Pietro was wearing, "Why makes you think you have the right to make such a face when your sleeping in someone else's bed? If anyone should be making that face it should be me since I ended up sleeping on the hard floor!"

"Why are you making such a racket this early in the morning?" Pietro grumbles. "IF YOUR LAZY ASS IS GONNA KEEP HOGGING MY BED EVERY OTHER NIGHT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THAN I CAN MAKE AS BIG A RACKET AS I WANT!" you shout out. "It can't be helped, princess," Pietro smirks in his usual fashions, "I get the best sleep in this bed." "If you like it so much, why don't you buy one for yourself?" you suggest, "Memory foam doesn't cost that much."
Pietro instantly averts his gaze, having an answer but not really wanting to tell you, so all he says is "I don't know."

You breathe out a annoyed sigh, "well, while you're thinking on it, why don't we see if there's any leftover breakfast tacos in the kitchen?" you suggest. "I'd like that very much," Pietro smiles.

------time skip-------------

  You just finished showering and dressed into your pajamas; after another exhausting day, the hot shower and comfy cotton PJs was most welcoming for you. You enter your bedroom and snuggle under the blankets. You were about to fall asleep, when your hand stretched and you felt something with hair that was unusually...soft?

"That better not be who I think it is," you groan, turning around, fixing to give a certain speedster a stern talking to. All thoughts about that went away when you actually did take a good at Pietro's sleeping figure. He looked...peaceful? Cute even the way he was snuggled under the blankets.
You sigh a little, willing to let him stay just for the night.

When you woke up the next morning, you found yourself in a spooning position with Pietro. You tried to move out of his grasp, but the speedster, in his sleep, seemed determined to keep you in bed just a little while longer. Normally you'd complain, but oddly, you found yourself feeling comfortable in this position. You decide to close your eyes and remain in Pietro's arms for the rest of the morning.

Maybe not my best one-shot. Also I'm over 85,000 views. Any chance we can make it to 100K? Maybe in time for the upcoming Infinity War film? We don't have to, it's just a suggestion, I'll still love you all either way.