Blowing the Top Part 2

Here's Part 2. Again there may be some swearing.

It's been three day since you left on Steve's motorcycle to God knows where; three days since anyone on the team has seen you. During that time, the whole team went out of their way to find you. They tried put out an A.B.B from S.H.I.E.L.D., Natasha called in a few favors from Russia, Rhodey called in favors from the military, Tony had Friday track down your cell phone, and even Peter convinced the NYPD to put your photo on milk cartons. You were nowhere in sight.

"Okay," Steve's voice was heard over the phone, "okay, I know, if you see her, you'll let us know. Thanks Sharon." he looked around before whispering an "I love you," to Sharon before hanging up. "Any luck?" Natasha asked. "Sharon currently has people in the C.I.A looking for (y/n), but it'll take some time." Natasha sighed, "What have we done?" "I don't know," Steve sighs back, "Clearly this was Tony's fault though." "Oh sure, blame me when things go to shit," Tony's voice was heard, "If anyone is blame for (y/n)'s little breakdown it's you," he points a finger at Steve, "you push her so hard, you couldn't even see she was ready to snap." "I couldn't see it?" Steve retorts, "you're so busy making her fix everyone's messes, you didn't even notice she was at the breaking point."

"Yeah? well..." Tony sees Peter entering the room, "Parker here HAD to get (y/n) to do something he could've done himself stopping the uprooting of that cemetery for his precious uncle, who he could see resting in peace any other place." "Hey, don't pin this on me, Mr. Stark," Peter says defensively, "It was that Vision guy that drove (y/n) up the wall because he can't talk to a girl." "I had nothing to do with this," Vision said walking through the wall, "none of this wouldn't have happened if Natasha did not bring up her coital troubles to (y/n)." "Yeah thanks a lot for telling everyone," Bucky mutters walking in, making Natasha face palm herself. "See?" Tony points out, "You know what, none of this would have happened in the first place if you just sighed the damn Accords." "None of this would have happened if you didn't sign the Accords," Steve shoots back. He and Tony were about to go at each other again, but Rhodey holds Tony back and Sam and Bucky hold back Steve.

"Okay, you guys knock it off," Natasha quips, "Look. We are ALL to blame, okay? We did this to (y/n) because we couldn't fully get our shit together after everything that's happened. (y/n) paid the price for our mistakes and we need to fix this. Right now we need to focus on finding (y/n) and apologize to her." Steve and Tony relented and stood back.

That was when Clint stepped in. "I think I may have an idea where (y/n)," he happily says pulling out some papers, "We were all so busy going to the extremes to find her, we didn't even think about tracking her credit card spending." "Right, why didn't we think of that?" Steve wonders sarcastically. "So where is she?" Sam asks. "Well, I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like she's been busy lately. These are receipts for where's been buying things, mostly at bars all over the East Coast. Boston, Atlanta, Miami, and this," he pulls out another receipt, "is her most recent expenditure. Looks like she's buying drinks at some casino in Biloxi, Mississippi." "What the hell is (y/n) doing in Mississippi?" Tony frowns. "White sandy beaches, casinos around every corner, it's like Vegas but with more southern accents," Rhodey pointed out. "Well, whatever the reason you two should go and bring her back home," Natasha pointed to Steve and Tony. "Why us? I thought you just said this was all our faults?" Tony complained. "Yes, but you two do have some things to work out, and hopefully this trip will help," she pointed out.   

Both Steve and Tony groaned, but reluctantly agreed. "I'll be tagging along," Clint said happily, "I'll make sure these two don't kill each other on the way." "You just want to play in the casinos while we're there," Steve flatly stated. "A guy can do both," Clint defends. The three men then took off. "Wait a minute, I want to go to the casino," Sam said, catching up with the group, Rhodey and Bucky following. "Don't leave without me either," Vision says, also catching up, leaving Peter behind. "I want to go to a casino," he mutters to himself before sulking his way to the lounge area.