Don't Tease Me- Tony Stark

I think the title speaks for itself but just in case this will be a steamy fluff.

You were the first on up this morning, and it just so happened that it was one of those rare moments when your boyfriend Tony Stark had decided to sleep in. He looked so peaceful. You decided to mess with him a little. You slowly work your way to straddle his hips without waking him up. You than press small, whispered kisses on his neck. You smile as he slowly starts to stir from sleep. When Tony wakes up, your kisses become open-mouthed which earns a small moan from him. "This sure is quite the wake-up call, babe," he smiles as he places a hand on the small of your back. "Well today I thought I'd wake you up in a similar fashion to the way you wake me most mornings," you cheekily grin and continue to pepper kisses on his face. This continues as Tony groans some more than attempts to place a kiss on your lips but you stop him which left him confused. "I have to get ready for work, babe," you grin as you get out of bed. "What? That was it?" Tony whines as he sits up in bed to see you gather your clothes, "What am I suppose to do with this?" he gestures to his bulge. "Just pretend it's morning wood I guess," you shrug your shoulders and leave, making sure to sway your hips in a seductive manner. Tony just lays back in bed, groaning and cursing simultaneously. "So that's how you want to play it huh?" he says to himself, "So be it," he gets up out of bed.

Since you started dating Tony, the two of you would occasionally take part in a little game you and him came up with that involved a lot of teasing. The object of the game was to tease each other to the maximum; first one to cave loses and the winner got to take charge in the bedroom that night. Sometimes he would win, sometimes you would win. Although recently the, Tony had emerged victorious the last several times. So today you were more than determined to win so as to even out the score; also tonight you wanted to try a few positions you read in a magazine.

To ensure victory, you had painstakingly picked out the most seductive clothing you had. Once Tony finally walks into the kitchen to see you making breakfast in a tube top and short shorts, he immediately makes a U-turn back to the bedroom. "Where do you think you're going Mr. Stark?" you ask seductively knowing full well calling him that was a big turn on. "I, uh, I thought I might start the day off with a shower," he stutters, "A cold shower?" you ask noticing he was attempting to cover his crotch. Tony doesn't respond and practically runs out of the kitchen. You couldn't help but smirk; you practically had the man on a string. This was going to be easier than you thought.

Once you were ready for work and was about to walk out the door, you felt Tony standing right behind you; instantly you feel his hand rub your back, dangerously close to your butt. "I just want to say, have a good day at work, sweetheart," he whispers against your neck and firmly gropes your ass which took you by surprise, albeit a somewhat pleasant one. "Oh, thanks babe," you reply, trying to choke down a moan. You practically run out the door, taking in a deep breath once you get in the car, "Phew, that was a close one," you say to yourself. No way were you about to let your resolve falter and lose this game.   

You had hoped at work things would be a little bit peaceful; however, once Tony started texting you nude photos of himself on your phone, that was not the case. Every picture he sent, you became more flustered. Fine, two could play this game. As soon as you were able to go on break, you rush to the bathroom, strip down and send as many photos of yourself as you could to your boyfriend. "Let's see how you like it, Stark," you smirk as you get your clothes back on and head back to work, sending some rather explicit sexts to Tony while you were at it.

At the end of the day, you head back home; but not before making a quick stop to Victoria's Secret. You quickly change your clothes in the car, replacing them with your recently purchased lingerie. You wrap yourself in a trench coat and put on a pair of knee-high boots before walking inside. You head to the lab, knowing full well Tony was probably working on one of his latest projects. You take a quick peak inside, making sure no one else was present, before stepping into the lab. Sure enough, Tony was hard at work in his tank top. You had to stop and stare; the way his muscles flexed while having a tool in hand was more than enough to make you drool. You quickly shake yourself out of your trace, more determined than ever to win. Mentally pulling yourself together, you cough, alerting Tony to your presence as he turns around to see you. "You took your sweet time getting back home, (y/n)," he grins putting away his tools. "I had to pick up some things to make us dinner tonight," you say as you remove your trench coat, "I hope you don't mind, but I was thinking about making Italian." Tony finally turns around to see you dressed in your sexy lingerie. His jaw practically dropped to the floor the moment he saw. "I think I'll go ahead and get started," you turn around, swaying your hips as you head to the kitchen.

As you get dinner ready, Tony sits at the table, watching every move you made. You smile internally, as you see Tony squirming in his chair in your peripheral vision. The moment you finished making dinner, you turn around and Tony catches your mouth in his. He lets out all the pent up passion in that one kiss only to let up when the two of you needed to breath. "You play dirty, babe, you know that?" he pants. "Well it worked," you grin pecking his lips, "and that means I get to do whatever I want with you tonight." "You win this round," he smirks at you, "But I'll get you back next time." he picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bedroom, "Wait, what about dinner?" you giggle. "Bed first, food later," he replies. You go along with it. All that teasing left you wanting him as much as it left him wanting you ;)