Their Favorite Disney Movie (Updated)

Haven't done a preference in awhile. A possible spoiler alert may be in order if you haven't seen these movies. This will also include Pixar movies.

Tony Stark: WALL-E

Tony likes the futuristic feel of this movie and he finds the relationship between WALL-E and EVE to be really cute.

Steve Rogers: Snow White

This movie has a special place in Steve's heart since he was there when it first came out in theaters. His favorite song is "High-Ho."

Bruce Banner: Atlantis: the Lost Empire

Bruce likes the underrated Disney movies and this one is his all time favorite. He relates in some ways to Milo.

Natasha Romanoff: Brave

It's just not because Merida is a redhead or that her archery skills remind her of Clint's. She loves how Merida's relationship with her mother strengthened as the movie progressed, and sometimes she imagines that's what it would've been like with her own mother.

Clint Barton: Mulan

Clint really likes the songs, the comedy and everything in between. His favorite character is Mushu and his favorite song is "A Girl Worth Fighting For."

Sam Wilson: Tangled

One of Sam's favorite scenes from this movie was when Flynn Rider refused to sing and the guys in the tavern threaten him with swords if he didn't sing. He tried to do the same thing with Bucky, which wasn't the best idea.

Thor: Frozen

As overrated as this movie may be, it really hit home for Thor because of the sisterly relationship between Anna and Elsa. It made him want to reconnect with Loki on that level.

Bucky Barnes: Toy Story

While Bucky likes the plot line to this movie, he really likes it because of the scene where Woody asked Buzz to give him a hand and Buzz tossed his broken arm to him. Bucky's tried the same thing when Steve or Sam asked for a hand.

Pietro Maximoff: Cars

This movie once inspired Pietro to run a Nascar race with just his speed, thinking he could outrun all the cars like Lightning McQueen. Luckily Wanda stopped him from putting such nonsense into action.

Wanda Maximoff: Alice In Wonderland

To be clear she likes the animated version of this movie. Her favorite scene is when Alice met the Mad Hatter and the March Hare.

T'challa: The Lion King

It's a little on the nose but T'challa likes it because he strongly relates to Simba. He couldn't watch Mufasa's death scene the same way again after his own father's death sadly. He cries a little watching that scene now.

Peter Parker: Big Hero 6

In some way Peter relates to Hiro; they both build things, have someone they look up to, lost a family member they cared dearly for, and want to be heroes.

James "Rhodey" Rhodes- The Princess and the Frog

Tiana is  Rhodey's favorite Disney princess and he likes the story line, and the overall message of working hard but not forgetting what you need.

Vision- Ratatouille

Vision in some ways relates to Remy in that they're both fascinated with the way humans thrive and discover. This film actually inspired him to cook the namesake dish.

Scott Lang- Moana

Scott saw this film in the theater with Cassie and he fell in love with it from start to finish. He finds it to be very motivational and his favorite song is "Shiny."

Loki- Beauty and the Beast

To Loki, this film really is a tale as old as time (which also happens to be his favorite song). He relates to the Beast in that they're both misunderstood and he also relates to Belle in that they're outcasts and they a strong love for books.

Nick Fury- The Incredibles

Fury is a fan of this superhero action film. His favorite character is Frozone, and he loved that scene where said hero couldn't find his super suit.