Dominant/Submissive Preference (Updated)

Again, no this is not smut, it's just a brief description of what kind of people each Avenger would be like in the bedroom. I'm going to exclude Peter Parker from this list because of his age.

Tony Stark- Definitely dominant

I think it's pretty obvious Tony LOVES to take charge in the bedroom. Don't worry though, he'll always make sure you're satisfied.

Steve Rogers- Mostly submissive

Steve may be shy at first, preferring to let you take control and teach him a few things; also he wants to make sure you enjoy it as much as he does. If you want him to take control he'll go for it as he grows bolder.

Bruce Banner- Definitely submissive

Bruce doesn't want to lose control because of the other guy, and you understand that he doesn't want to hurt you. Nevertheless being with him feels like heaven.

Natasha Romanoff- Dominant

Usually with men, Nat is submissive. Women however is another story altogether; I'm also pretty sure she's into bondage.

Clint Barton- Either or

Clint will be either dominant or submissive; it all completely depends on what you want that night.

Thor- Mostly dominant

Thor is the epitome of masculinity (don't confuse that with misogyny, masculine-looking men can be feminists too) but when you want to ride him he'll lay back and let you take control.

Sam Wilson- Probably submissive

While Sam will take charge occasionally, I imagine he wants to be able to see the look on your face all filled with pleasure; it makes him happy and somewhat proud to see that he's the one making you feel this way.

Bucky Barnes- Both

It all depends on Bucky's mood. If he just woke up from a nightmare and in need of comfort, he'll want you to take charge. If you want it rough or he just comes back from a mission; he'll definitely be dominant.

Pietro Maximoff- Mostly dominant

Let's be real; Pietro is a horny bastard; he'll always want to try new things with you in the bedroom from porn to using his speed to pleasure you.

Wanda Maximoff- Definitely submissive

I'm pretty sure Wanda doesn't want to hurt you and will let you take charge. I'm also pretty sure when she grows more bold, she'll use her magic to pleasure you.

T'challa- Mostly dominant

In the bedroom, T'challa will let the Black Panther instincts kick in and take over as he pleasures you, and you love every single moment of it. After all, who doesn't want to be bedded by a king?

James "Rhodey" Rhodes- Both

Rhodey likes to alternate to keep you on your toes. If anything, it makes your sex life all the more exciting.

Vision- Definitely submissive

The concepts of sex and intimacy are still foreign to Vision; he thinks it best you take the lead during these moments.

Scott Lang- Both

Scott is a bit of a goofball, especially when it comes to your intimate moments. Despite this, he's surprisingly attuned to your needs and will alternate between dominant and submissive when needed.

Loki- Mostly dominant

Loki  rarely hesitates when it comes to taking command in the bedroom, but he will take your needs into consideration and let you take charge every so often.

Nick Fury- Classified

Fury isn't really one to talk about the things he does behind closed door. You never know what he has in store prior to the foreplay, but he'll always makes sure you will be comfortable.