Appearances Part 2

To better understand my inspiration, check out the first episode of Ouran High School Host Club up above. If want to see more look for this anime on Netflix or Hulu.

You and the selected team drove in a limo to the charity event that was hosted by the business tycoon at his mansion; the perfect place to search for any information concerning HYDRA. Natasha was dressed in a classy red dress while Clint and Bucky and yourself were in sharp looking tuxedos. "Okay so the plan is fairly simple," Bucky briefs the group, "We get into the party. Nat and myself will entertain/distract the host and his friends while Alex and Barton search for host's computer. Once we find it, Alex will use his skills to make a quick scan of any and all information that may be connected to HYDRA. Once he downloads the data into his mind, we can leave." "Ready to put your skills to the test, kid?" Clint asks. "As ready as I'll ever be," you reply.

"You sure you want to be wearing that for undercover work though?" Nat gestures to your tux. "What are you talking about, Nat, he looks great," Bucky frowns. "I honestly don't care what I'm wearing as long as it helps to blend in," you simply answer, "Besides, what does it matter what I  look like when what really matters about a person is what's on the inside?" "You're absolutely right," Natasha agrees. "Yeah, it's amazing to meet someone so undeterred by things like reality," Clint says with humor and sarcasm, earning a scowl form both you and Natasha.

By the time you all got to the mansion, the party was in full swing. Natasha locked arms with Bucky while you and Clint separated from them. While Nat and Bucky made their way to befriending the host and his guests, you and Clint caught the attention of some rather attractive ladies. Bucky looked yours and Clint's way and saw how many of the women were talking to you. "That kid seems to be a natural ladies man," Bucky whispers to Nat, "Looks like Steve and Stark both of a little competition on their hands." "Uh yeah about that," Nat pulls Bucky aside to explain some things to him. 

You and Clint manged to get away from the ladies and sneak your way into the business man's private office, where his computer was kept. "You do what you need to do, I'll stand outside and keep watch," Clint instructs. "Alrighty then," you say as you walk over to the computer.
"See anything?" Clint asks as you "plug" yourself into the computer. "Nothing just yet," you inform, "wait, I see something. It looks like shipping orders for weapons. And they have some sort of weird evil looking octopus or something." "Sounds like HYDRA alright," Clint quips. "I'll download the information," you say, "wait. I'm inside the mansion camera monitors. Looks like Bucky and Natasha weren't able to keep our host distracted for too long. He's heading this way." "Uh oh," Clint looks around, seeing there was no other exits to leave by, "Do you have the data needed?" "I think so," you say unplugging yourself from the computer, "why?" "We're gonna have to jump out the window," Clint answers, taking your arm. "What? But we're on the third floor," you exclaim. "We're going to land in the pool," Clint says. He opens the window and you and him jump out and land in the swimming pool down below.

Natasha and Bucky made it back to the limo while you and Clint joined, soaking wet. "What happened to you two?" Nat asked with a humorous grin. "It's a long story," Clint merely answered. "We sorta had to jump out a window and into a swimming pool." You explain earning a chuckle from Bucky, "but I manged to get the information we need." "Turns out the guy has been ordering and shipping weapons for HYDRA," Clint adds.

"The evidence is all up here," you point to your head. "Well done, Alex," Natasha compliments.
"So did I pass the test?" You ask on the drive home, you and Clint wrapped up in towels. "We still have to talk it over with the rest of the team, but things seem to look for you," Nat winks.

When the four of you made it back to the tower, you downloaded the information from your brain to the tower mainframe. Natasha gave you some spare clothes to change into to replace your wet tux.
"Alex," Tony knocked on the door before entering, "I brought some more towels in case you-" when Tony walked in, you had just taken off your dress shirt, leaving Tony to see you in your bra. He stared for a few moments before dropping the towels and closing the door.

After you changed you stepped into the lounge area to see the whole had gathered. Tony was looking somewhat confused. As was a few of the other members of the team the minute they saw you dressed in shorts and a blouse.
"Why is our newest warrior dressed as a woman?" Thor whispers. "I think it's because she is a woman," Steve says in realization.

"So, uh Alex," Tony begins, "You are...I mean you're actually...I mean this whole time you are..." "A girl?" You finish, "Biologically speaking yes. And yes I do identify as a girl too." Tony became pale for a second there. "I figured as much after she pushed us outta the changing room," Sam nodded. "Nat had to tell me," Bucky says shyly. "How did you know?" Rhodey turns to Clint. "Didn't you guys check her full profile?" Clint rsises an eyebrow like it's obvious.

Bruce took a tablet and pulled out your profile. "Yep," he confirms, "Alex, (y/l/n), age 24, sex female. And clearly she cut her hair after this picture was taken."
"Why did you cut your hair?" Wanda asks you. "Somtimes after I connect to a compiter or shoot electricity from my fingertips it causes my hair to frizz, and it's a pain to brush it out," you explain, "shorter hair is easier to handle; frankly I'm surprised Blondie over there hasn't tried it yet," you gesture to Thor.

"Well here's another question," Pietro quips, "Why didn't you...say anything when we referred to you as he?" "Honestly I don't care if any of you see me as a guy or a girl," you shrug, "In my opinion it's more important a person to be seen for who they are then what sex they are. Would it have made a difference if you didn't think I was a guy?"
"I uh, I guess not," Steve replies. "If it's any consolation, though, I think you people are pretty cool," you continue with a smile, "Going on missions and saving the world doesn't sound so bad. If you'll have me, I'd really like to be part of this team as a full fledged Avenger."

The team exchange glances. "I think it's official," Tony speaks for the team, "Welcome to the Avengers, Alex."

The end