The Walk Pt. 1

Corl pov.

I was walking on the park relaxing. Then I see a guy running towards me. He was cute with his brown hair and brown eyes. I know he isn't gay tho. The guy didn't see me and fell down bringing me with him.

Denis pov.

I fell down and I just realise that there is someone there. I looked up and see a guy. He had a brown hair and blue eyes. He is smaller than me and cute tho. Our faces are inches away. I was blushing but he is blushing redder than me. "Im sorry. I should have warn you." that guy said. "It's okay. So I can do this" I said smiling. "do what?". I flipped over and put him below me. I kissed him. He was surprised but melted into the kiss."S.... So my name is denis." I introduced myself. "my real name is Braden but my friend call me corl" He hugged me. "I love that name. Now lets go!" I pick him up and bring him to my house. I put him on the couch and kissed him passionately. After that we watch movies and cuddles on the couch. Soon he fell asleep on my shoulder. "night corl.." I kissed his forehead and soon drifted off to sleep.

(sorry for a short chapter... Im sometimes moody cuz my friend don't believe me that I write story on wattpad. So I want to thanks to all the people that read my book, vote and give me inspiration!!)

Boiii luv ya all wolfies!!! 😘😘😘

~alexander~