Opposite Of Us. Pt.1

Denis pov.

I walk home feeling depressed. My mind if full of stuff. School, projects, YouTube and... Corl... I always have feelings for him but he's dating Wendy. I walk until I bumped into someone. I fall down. "denis?" I heard a familiar voice. I look up and it's corl. "corl? What are you doing here?? I thought you are at Wendy's house." I look at him. "I will explain later. Here lemme help." he grab my hand and pull me up. I stood up and thanked him. "uhm.. Denis.. Can I stay at your home?" he ask scratching the back of his neck. "sure." I said walking with him toward my home.

*Le skip! *

I open the front door for corl. After he walk in I close the door behind me. We sat down on the couch. "soo... What happen?" I ask. "well.. Me and Wendy broke up. She cheated on me." he explain looking at the floor. "corl.. I'm sorry for you.." I rub his back. "It's okay.. I never liked her anyway.. I got forced and I knew that she cheated on me from earlier." he smiled. But then I feel hurt. "denis! Your eyes!" corl screamed. I quickly realise it and run into the bathroom and lock the door. I look into the mirror and see him.

"what do you want?! "

" can't I get out there and meet him? You don't wanna confess to him already.. "

" I will soon! Now stop disturbing my life!! "

" looks like little Wolfie wanna fight... "

" get out of my life! "

Dead laugh and disappear." no.. Corl can't know about him. Dead would hurt him. " I brush my hair." denis? Is everything okay? " I heard corl trough the door. I open the door and see corl all worried." who are you talking to in there? " corl asked." just someone on the phone. "I smile a bit." okay. Imma go sleep. I'm tired. "he yawn and stretch. " okay. "I replied simply seeing him walking into the guest bedroom. I walk to my room and plop myself to my bed. Without even realising, I fall asleep.

Woot new one shot!! So denis's dark side name is Denis Deadly and I made corl's Dark Horl. I maybe gonna use this name in one of my new book and in the royals story. Well I gtg boiiii peeps!!!

⭐Alexander Walker ⭐