Merman Pt.1

Denis POV.

     I was walking at the beach. My friends are getting some snacks for us to eat together. The beach doesn't have many people, there is just me and my gang. I walk to some place where there is a lot of rocks. I climb up the rock to the beautiful view. While looking around, I heard some noise of something being pulled. I look around and there is nothing else happening. I look down and see a merman? He's trying to pull his tail out of the rocks. I jump down and stood next to him. " You need some help? " I ask.

     " P-please--" he look at me with his big blue eyes. I quickly move the rocks that is on his tail. Right after his tail is freed , he jumped back into the water. He came back to the surface revealing his face. " Thank you! I-I'm glad that you helped me! " He smiled. " I'm glad too that I come in time." I smiled as I scratch the back of my neck. " Can you promise me? Don't tell anybody that you meet merman or mermaid here. " He said. " I promise! Uhm-- I'm Denis. " I said. " I'm Braden." He said full of cheer. " That's a pretty name! " I smiled.

     " Can I call you Corl? " I ask. " Corl?" He tilt his head a bit, confused. " It's a nickname for you. I think-- it suits you!" I said . " T-thanks you! I have to go. Again thank you for getting me out of the rock. " W-wait! Can I meet you again? Like tomorrow? " I blushed a bit. " Sure. I will see you at the rocks tomorrow. " He gave me a sweet smile before he swim away. Damn I think I'm starting to like him..

I watch a Korean movie so I got this Idea. Well I'm a fan of it . Only fan of movies but not fan of their music's. I have to take down the cahpter brotherly love and tight pants so I wouldn't get "reported" . So enjoy this new chapter!Anyway By!

⭐Alexander⭐