Broken Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I'm about to open the house door and suddenly the door opens. There is Alex standing there. "hey alex! Whats up!" I said. "Whats up?! You know that you broke Corl's heart!!!" Alex raise his voice. "I did nothing!" I said. "you did! Corl likes you and he wanted to confess! But you!! You walk away without any emotions!!!!" He seem getting angrier. I'm about to say something but Alex continue. "Now Corl run away!!! He left the house all because of you!!!" Alex point his finger to me. "look I'm sorry" I said try to calm me. "Sorry?! Heh! Say it to Braden! Make him feel better! Find him!" Alex slam the door on me. "Braden... I.... I'm sorry...." I hold my hair. "I have to find him!" I said as I run. I know where he goes. The only place that I know. I start to run to a place where only me and him who knows.

Later....

I arrived. I look around and I see him lying down on the grass, surrounded by colourful flowers. I walk toward him slowly. I quietly sat down next to him. He notices me and sat up. He scoot away from me. "Corl.... I...." I was cut off by him talking. "Why would you find me? You don't even care what I'm about to say. You.... You..." he broke down. Tears fall from his face.
" Corl I'm sorry.. Please... Forgive me.." I want to hold him close but he push me away. "action speak louder than words...." he cried more. I can't hold anymore. I have to tell him. I push him to the grass and pin his hands. "W... What are you doing?!" He blushed. "something that I want to do for so long." I smiled. I lead closer as our lips connect. His eyes is wide and he is shocked. He soon close his eyes and kissed me back. I pull away and stare at him. He blushed real red. I smiled and kissed him again. This time it is deeper. I licked his bottom lips asking for entrance. He smiled and kept his lips shut. I bite his bottom lips. He squealed and gave me time to enter him. I start to explore his mouth deeper. He moaned out of pleasure. I pull away and admire his cuteness. "I love you" I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." He smiled.

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy so guys! We almost reached 100 chapter! And am gonna celebrate my wattpad account anniversary this December. I hope ya have a good life. Bye!

⭐Alexander Walker ⭐