Messy hair.

Sub POV.

I was awaken by someone moving on my chest. I open my eyes and see Alex. He is still sleeping. He look so cute with his messy hair!! "Alex~~ wake up.. " I said softly. " No... " he said as he turn to the other way of the bed.
" I'll cook your favourite breakfast~~ Waffles. " I said. He quickly open his eyes and sat up. " WAFFELS?! "He said in excitement. I nod and smile. "Let's go then! "He get off the bed and walk out of the bedroom. I chuckled a bit. He act like a small child. I soon get off the bed too and walk toward the kitchen.

     Me and Alex walk into the kitchen and see Denis and Corl sitting there, eating. " Oh hey Sub. " Denis said as he bite his pancake . " Morning guys. " I said. Alex sat down in front of Corl. I walk over toward the kitchen cabinet and took out some waffles. I turn on the toaster and put two waffles in.
" Woah Alex nice bed hair. " Corl teased. " Yeaaa..  I'm too lazy to comb my hair. Let it be free. " Alex laughed a bit. The waffles is done. I out it on the plate and put whip cream on top with a strawberry. I then out the plate in front of Alex. " Here is a meal for you " I kissed his cheek. He giggle and start to eat.

Short chapter because I want to keep in touch with all of you. I'm a lonely type of person but now there is a group of friends irl that is helping me. I felt very happy that some of them really cares about me. One key, if you're cool with me I respect you . Bye!

⭐Alexander⭐