The Baby Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I was woken up by crying sounds. I open my eyes and see the baby I'm holding is crying. "shh... It is fine! I'm here!" I shoot him. Then I heard corl waking up. "what happen?" he ask rubbing his eyes. "nothing.... The baby is just crying." I said as I look over at the baby. He stopped crying. "I think they are hungry." corl said. "I will go and buy baby milk. You stay here." I said as I give him the baby. I put on my jacket and walk out of my house.

( splish splash I was taking a bath! Don't mind me time is skipping! )

I'm done buying baby milk. While I was walking home I heard a woman ask people around. "have you seen these babies?" I heard she ask some people. Then she walk to me. "excuse me.. Have you seen these babies?" she ask me, showing me a picture. I look at the picture. Those babies seem familiar. "I think I know where they are." I said. "please! Show me where is my babies!" she says. I nod and lead her to my home. I open the front door and told her to follow me. I walk into the living room and see Corl is playing with the babies. "oh hey Denis! Who is she?" he ask. " I think this is the babies mother." I said. " oh.. Well.. Here you go then!" corl said and hand her the babies. She took them and smiled happily. Corl stand next to me. He seem sad. "thank you for taking care of my babies. Maybe you both can take care of my babies while I'm gone!" she smiled. "really?" corl ask. She nods. "I'm gonna go home." she said. "wait! Can I ask? Why are the babies are left in an alleyway?" I ask. "my husband hate them. He kidnap them and abandoned them." she explain. "okay. I will see you again!" me and corl says our goodbye to the babies and the woman.

I gotta end that there cuzz...... I'm real stressed on something each day. And I think I might have high blood pressure from my stress.. That means I always get mad easily..... Well bye! New chapter will be made real soon.

⭐Alexander Walker ⭐