First Met Pt.2

Corl pov.

I wake up at 8 in the morning. I heard a soft snore next to me. I looked and see denis sleeping while hugging me. I tried to move carefully to not wake denis up. I walked into the bathroom and take a shower. After minutes, I put my red shirt on and a blue jeans. I heard a sound of water from the bathroom and go check it. "Im sure that I have turned off the sink" I mumble to myself. I peek on the door and see denis brushing his teeth. I chuckled and planning to prank him. I turned off the bathroom light and run to the kitchen. I was dying laughing in the kitchen. Denis come into the kitchen. "aye no fair! You wake up first!" denis said trying to catch me. "nope!!" I ran from him. I run into denis's room and stopped at the dead end. I see a wardrobe and hide in there. There is a small hole on the wardrobe so I peek to see around. "coorrrlllll.....  You can run from me but you can't hide from me..." denis said walking in front of the wardrobe. He then stopped in front of the wardrobe and looking there. "dang it! I think he found me!!" I whisper to myself. Denis opened the wardrobe and grab me. "nuuuuuuuuuuu you found me!!" I said chuckling. Denis grab me and we fall on the bed.

Denis pov.

I found corl and grabbed him. We fall on my bed and laughed. "you not that good at hiding corl" I said hugging him. "and you not that good at finding me!" corl said smiling. "heh maybe" I added. My phone rang and I have to let corl go. I walked toward my phone and it was sub. I pick it up.

Me: hey sub!
Sub: sup denis!
Me: so what d ya need?
Sub: I want to tell you a secret but please don't tell anyone.
Me: sure sub. You can trust me!
Sub: Im gay..
Me: for who?!
Sub: f....for A..... Alex..
Me: I know it!!
Sub:what?! How. Who told you?!?!
Me: chill sub.. Nobody told me. It was obvious. You always stare at alex all the time and blushing when talking to him.
Sub: O.. Sorry... Well gtg meet you at the school tomorrow! Bye!
Me:bye sub.

"who's that? Sound like sub. "corl said standing next to me." nah.. It's just sub. He liked alex. " I said putting my phone down." my gosh! Alex told me that he liked sub too!! "corl said in excitement." we should help them get together.. But how... "I said." wait denis! I have a plan! "corl said jumping. I was shocked and start to rub my chest." Okay what's the plan? "I said. We talking and planning together. ( lets do some skippie doodle!)

We finish discussing and want to do it tomorrow. I make breakfast for corl and me. After we finished we hangout in the living room, talking and watch a movie. Soon corl fell asleep on my chest. "aww you're so cute 💙" I said slowly. Corl opened his eyes and smirk at me. "what d ya say denis?? Did you say that im cute??" corl said smirking. "gah!!! Corl!!! I thought you are asleep!!" I said blushed real red. "I am but I heard what you said soooo I wake up." he said yawning a bit. "I can't sleep thou." corl said looking at me. "follow me" I said grabbing his hand. I bring him into my room and put him in the wardrobe. "what do I do in here??" corl said in confuse. "stay in there until you fell asleep then I will let you out." I said closing the wardrobe door quickly. "what denis let me out!!!! Im just joking!!!" corl said banging on the door. "nope. You said it corl." I said laughing. Soon it was quite. I open the door and see him fell asleep. I smiled and pick him up. I put him on the bed and sit next to him. I then fell asleep.

(there u go. Next chapter will come in a second! Well maybe if i don't fell asleep) stay tune meh wolfies love ya all!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

~alexander~