Art Kid Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I finish drawing the scenery and I felt satisfied with it. Nobody knows that I'm good at drawing except my friends in my old school. Soon I heard the bell rang. "okay class, go to lunch and then everyone back in class." the teacher said. Everyone nods and walk away with their tools. I grab my tools and my lunch. I start to walk to the cafeteria. When I'm there, every table there is full of students. I saw Corl sitting at a table with his friends. He look very popular. I sat down at an empty table. I took out my lunch and my sketch book with a mechanical pencil. I rip off one page and draw Corl. I can't get my minds off him. I start to sketch him. I'm minutes into my drawing and then the bell rang. I quickly finish my lunch and pack my stuff quickly then run out of the cafeteria to my class.

Corl pov.

The bell rang. I was walking pass a lunch table and notice a paper. I pick it up and it is a sketch. My friends stand next to me. "hey. Corl. This sketch look like you." sub says. "yea. And it is real good." alex says. "I wonder who draw it." flebsy said. "Yea. I wonder." I look at the sketch longer. I just remembered class, so I fold the paper and put it in my pocket. I start to walk to my class with my friends.

*~ In Class~*

I was drawing and then thinked about the sketch earlier. It is well made. I hope I can see the artist. I took it out and show it to Denis. "oh! Who draw this?" he ask. "dunno. It is awesome! I hope I can see who draw it!" I said full of energy. "Oh! Uhm Y.. Yea! I.. I hope I c... could see the artist t.. too!" he said as he get back to his drawing. "you okay? You look like you're hiding something." I look at him.
"n.. nothing!" he blushed. "something is fishy.." I said in my mind.

Kk I said that The Opposite of us Pt. 2 will finish first but u guys start to like Art Kid so I finish this one first. Bye! *rrruuuuuunnnnn*

⭐Alexander Walker ⭐