Dare Dorl and Sublex Pt. 2

Denis POV.

Corl took the dare and I have a perfect way to tease him. Well he deserve it because he accept it. Corl said Sub and Alex have to do it first. They do it just for 10 minutes then they sat back down on the floor, both have red face, breathing heavily, and sweating. Then it is our turn.

I sat down on the couch as Corl on top of me. Both of his legs is on each side of my hips. " Ya sure~~~?? " I tease him. He blushed deeply as he nod a little. " If it gets too far it's your fault okay? " I said. " Fine-- Blame me cuz I took the dare. I'm so dumb. " He sigh. " You're not dumb. This will be just a game. "I said as I kissed his forehead. " Cmon! Do it! " We heard sketch yell. " Shut up Skootch! " Alex yell.

" You ready? " I ask. He nods. He put both his hand on my shoulder while my hands are on both of his hips. I start to pull him down. He blushed deep red while biting his lips holding back the moans. I pull down more. Where his position is all the way down he start to move. I smirk as I see his 'problem' start to form trough his pants.

I then start my plan. I put his neck near my face and start to kiss it. He gasped. I start to kiss everywhere until the one place. I licked the spot and start to bite it, marking him. He moaned a bit. I impressed that he can handle my tease. But not later~~ Soon I can see his 'problem' start to get visible. He stop grinding and rest for seconds. I start my second plan. I smirk and trust my hips upwards hitting him. He groans and get off of me. "I--have to go to the--bathroom" he said still blushing. He quickly walk toward the bathroom. " Wow he did the dare. So far thou. " Sub said. " Yep and I see his 'problem' gets visible. Imma go tease him. " I said as I walk toward the bathroom.

I feel so relaxed when finishing this book. Cuz I thrown my stresses into my exam. I have two days more and I will be free from the crampy stinky prison. If I fail I have to repeat the exam. ;-; anyway this chapter will get reallllyyyy far into the ground. I love u all bye!

⭐Alexander Walker⭐