First Met Pt. 3

Denis pov.

It was the day. The day that me and corl get sub and alex together. I wake up and shake corl. He woke up and use the bathroom first. I used it after him. We get into our daily clothes and start to walk to the school. We walked in the hallway and see sub and alex chatting together. We go to them and joined. "hey guys!" me and corl said. "hi!" sub said. "waddup ?" alex said waving. " so you two are dating?" alex said giving and evil grin. "how do you know??" corl said surprised. "simple. We see you two kissing in the restroom" alex chuckled. "whatttt. No you don't see anything!!" I said crossing my arm. "yeaaaa really..." alex added. "let's go to our class. We gonna be late" sub said try to change the topic and try not to blush. "me and corl gonna go to the locker. Meet you guys in class." I said grabbing corl's hand. We head to the locker and grab our things. We then walked to the class. There is a guy approach us. "aye! Wanna date?" the guy said to corl. Corl looked at me and hold's my hand. Corl was not to strong and he is scared. "ummmmm... He was taken" I said try to save corl. "by who?! Lemme get that girl!!" that guy said angrily. I put corl behind me. "me." I said simply. The guy get angrier and about to punch me but corl grabbed my hand and run. We get to our class and stopped for a bit. "denis! Never risk yourself! I don't want to see you get hurt!" corl said grabbing my cheek. "it's okay corl. Im more worried at you. You got bullied often." I said holding his hand and take it off my cheek. "sorry im just... After what happen to my parent... I dont want to see the people I love get hurt." corl said about to cry. "I know it is hurt but I promise I will be okay." I said hugging him. "now let's go!" I added.

( time skip to the end of the school )   

It was the end of the day. I texted sub while corl texted alex.

Denis's chat

Me: hey sub!
Sub: hai! What d ya need??
Me: can you meet me at the school yard in 5 minutes? It was urgent.
Sub: okay bye

Corl pov.

Denis texted sub and I need to text alex.

Corl's chat

Me: hey alex! Can you meet me at the school yard in a minutes? It was urgent!
Alex:hi! Sure i'll be there.

I finished texted alex. Me and denis run to the school yard and hide in a bush. We waited for alex and sub get here.

Sub pov.

I arrived at the school backyard. I don't see denis but I see alex. I blushed and greet him. "hey alex! What are you doing here?" I said blushing. "well corl said he want to meet me here. But I don't see him." alex said. Me and alex receive a message.

Denis: have fun you two!

Alex pov.

I received a message from corl.

Corl: have fun alex!!!

We looked at each other and blushed. "ale-" "su-" we stopped. We got cut off by each other. "you go first!" I said. "well if you don't mind then..." sub said getting closer. Sub grab me by my waist and kissed me. I was surprised but melted into it. I put my hand on sub's chest. We pulled apart and looked at each other. "so will you be my boyfriend?" sub said. I kissed his cheek as a yes. We hugged each other.
We heard a yell from the bush and see corl jumped out. "THE SHIP HAVE BEEN SAILED!!!!" corl yelled and jumped out. Denis quickly grab him and bring him down, but it was too late. We go to where denis and corl is and about to catch them. "so you two are the one who planned this..." sub give corl a evil smirk. "no naah! Not again!!" denis said backing up. Corl followed denis. "RUN!!" corl yelled and started to run away. "don't leave me behind!!" denis yelled following corl. "get back here you both!!" alex shout and start to giggle. We catch them and tackle them to the floor. Sub tackled denis while I tackle corl. "wait sub! Before you kill me. I just wanna say... Look the principle is there!!!" denis shout. Sub and me turn around and let go of them. We fall for the trap. Denis and corl is gone. They run toward their home. "wanna hangout?" sub asked. "yeah sure! Maybe some coffee?" I said. "yeah meet me at the coffee shop at 2 p.m. " sub said. "yeah okay! Bye sub!" I said waving at him. "bye!" sub said. We walked to the opposite way and go home.

Aye waddup meh wolfies!!! I haven't updated this book like for ages for bonus i give 3 rd part early! Do you think that I need to make a new book cover. Maybe I can draw? What position do u guys want? Just tell me! You said it, you get it! Just said anything and i can draw em! Well next chapter will come maybe like 2 more dayz. Btw love ya guys bye!!!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

~alexander ~