You Are Mine Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I was in class then the teacher called corl name to introduce him to the class. "Class this is Braden. Feel free to show him around the school." the teacher said smiling. "Braden you can sit the empty sit behind denis." the teacher said pointing to me. When the teacher was teaching I just draw the sketch of corl. I just can't stop thinking of him. "Denis Daily!! Pay attention!!!" the teacher yelled at me. "Im sorry miss." I said looking at my drawing. The class have dismissed but I still drawing. Corl came from behind of me and peek at what Im drawing. I pulled my paper and hide it into my desk. "Gah!!!! C.... Corl!! Don't look!!" I said pushing him beside. "Hay! I just wanna look whatcha drawing..." corl smiled. "n....no you can't see!" I said blushing. "denis, are you blushing??" corl ask me. "uhhhhhh.... Gotta go bye!!" I said grabbing my bag and run out of the class. Corl just stand there in confuse.

Corl pov.

Did he blush? This is weird. I get out of my class and go to the locker. I see denis at his locker putting some things in. I planned to jump scare him. "boo!!!" I scared him. "gah, corl!!!!" he said rubbing his chest. I laughed at him and he just stand there chuckling and still try not to shiver. "H.. Hey corl. Can you come over my house tonight maybe some sleepover?" he ask scratching my head and blushing. "I 'd love to!!" I said waving goodbye while running home. He just stare at me running.
( le time skip cuzzz am busy)

Denis pov.

It was night time. I was waiting for corl to come over. Minutes later, I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened the door and see corl blushing. "h.... hi denis" corl said. "hey corl come in! Make yourself like at your home!" I said grabbing his hand softly. We sit on the couch and watch some movies. Minutes later corl was asleep on my shoulder. I lay on the couch and then lay corl on top of me. I the fell asleep.

Corl pov.

I opened my eyes and see denis in front of me. I just realise that im sleeping on top of him. I blushed wildly and try to move to go to the kitchen. Denis hugs me tighter and makes me lay back on him. I think he is having a dream. I screamed his name try to wake him up. He wake up and realise that he hug me. "D.... Denis can you let me go..." I said blushing. Our face are inches away. "nope!" he said pushing me and make me lay on the couch. He was on top of me. Denis then kissed me. I have shock in my eyes but then I melted into the kiss. I snaked my hand on his neck and put it on his hair. We pulled apart and stare each other. He then kissed my neck. I bite my lips try not to moan. Denis stopped and see me blushing. "let's go to bed I'm tired" he said picking me up. I hugged him tightly by his neck. Denis put me on his bed and then crawl next to me. "night denis." I said putting my head on his chest. "night corl." I hugged him and fell asleep.

Hey m8. Thanks 4 reading meh book. All of ur comments make my day even better! Anyway stay tune Wolfie's and I will see you guys in the next chapter!

~alexander~

⭐~DORL ~One Shot-⭐COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें