Saving You Dorl Pt. 1

Denis pov.

I walk in the school hallway with sub, alex, sketch and my crush corl. I liked him since we met but Im scared to confess. While we are walking we heard a yell. "Braden!!! Get your butt over here!!!!" the guy yelled calling corl. "oh no.. Guys Im so sorry.. I will meet you guys in the cafeteria." corl said waving. He look unhappy with that guy. Corl walked off with that guy. Me, sub, sketch and alex get in our class together.( btw corl is in the same class as denis and sit next to denis, corl just walked with biff.. Aye keep readin ) I wasn't paying any attention to the teacher. I was just thinking about corl all the time..... I then got scolded by the teacher. "Denis Daily!!! Pay attention!!!!" the teacher shout at me. I just looked down in shame. I then heard a giggle next to me. Corl was giggling next to me. I blushed and scratched the back of my head. I look over at him and he blushed to. After an hour, the class dismissed  and all student go to the cafeteria. Corl didn't sit with us but sit next to the guy. I just stare at corl. "looking on biff huh??" sub said. "y.. Yea!!!" I said nervously. "why is corl sit next to biff???" I added. "oh biff is corl's boyfriend." alex said. "he doesn't look happy thou.." I said giving a sigh. "yea he does.." sketch said. "why do you ask?? Do you like corl??" sub said smirking. "uhhhh... Ummm.... I.... N.... No?" I said blushing. "cmon denis!! You like him!! You even blushing when you see him!!" alex said. I blushed really red. "FINE!!" I said try to make then stop. "hey guys! Look there" sketch said pointing to biff and corl. I see corl got slapped and got forced. He have tears in his eyes. I can't see corl suffer. I get up and went over to biff. "hey! Don't you dare hurt my friend. Get away from him!!" I said. "denis don't!!" corl warned me. "shut up braden!! What do you say to me boy??" biff said standing up. "I say.. Get away from corl!!!" I yell at him. I was angry at biff. "heh you got him.. BUT.. I will get my revenge on you..." biff said pushing corl toward me and walk away. I catch corl and hug him. Corl was crying on my chest. Everyone on the cafeteria look at me. I turn to everyone and make a angry face. They looked away and ignore me. ( time skip to the end of the school )

I bring corl to my house since he got kicked out of his parent house for being gay. Corl was sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I just finished from my shower. I wear black shorts and have no shirt on because it is steaming hot tonight. I sit next to corl and watched Netflix with him. I see corl blushing very very VERY red.

Corl pov.

Denis sit next to me and watch Netflix. He have no shirt on. I looked over at him and blushed very red. I notice that denis know I was blushing about him. He looked at me and we made eye contact. We get closer and closer until our face are inches away. I almost asleep but denis pick me up and put me on his lap. He forced me to look at him. I was blushing real red and I can feel the heat of denis's body. Denis pul me closer by my back and kissed me. I was surprised but I melted into it. He kissed me more passionately. I put my arm around his neck. We pulled apart. Denis then start to kiss down my neck. He then got to my collar. I let out a heavy breath and sweating like crazy. Denis stop kissing my neck and looked at me. "will you?" denis ask me with a sweet smile. "a million yes.." I put my head on his chest. I heard chuckle at denis house door. I looked over and see sub, alex and sketch laughed. Crap!!! I forgot sub have spare key of denis house!!!!  I said in my mind. Me and denis are blushing wildly. "wow denis. You are moving too fast." sub said laughing. "how much did you guys see!!!!!!" denis yell hugging me. "*pfft* from the start duhhh!!" sketch say. "and look!! We even make a video of them!!" alex show us the video of us. "get your butt over here!!!! I will get you!!!" I said getting up from denis and chase alex around the house. Sub and sketch sit with denis.

Meanwhile.....

Alex pov.

I recorded a video of denis and corl making out. Corl chase me around the house and yell at me. "give me your phone alex!!!!!!" corl yelled. "no!!!" I said. I hide in denis's wardrobe. "you can't hide from me alex... I know well denis's house..." corl said like a killer. Corl open the wardrobe door and drag me out. He drag me out to the living room and sit me on the couch. Denis come over at alex. "gimme that phone!!" denis said grabbing my phone. He deleted the video and give me my phone back. "nuuuuuuu!!!!!" I said hugging my phone. "now would you excuse us.." denis said picking corl up and bring him into his room. We peek on denis bedroom door and see them make out AGAIN. Me, sub and sketch record them on our phones for backup. Minutes later they fall asleep so we leave them. We sleep in the living room.

Hoyoooo homies!!! Aye hows ur dayz😎😎  lol jk. Just wanna pretend being cool. This chapter is the longest out of all the chapters that I have write. I have a youtube channel and I work there to get money to use it to collage. Soooo i just hit  hhhmmm...... 5 subs....

               R. I. P
              5 SUBS
            WILL BE
         FORGOTTEN

subscribe to me if u want. Link in my profile and if u don't wanna then its okay! I can ask for my friends to subscribe dem!! Hehhehe im play cheatin i have no rules!! Well do u guys want me to draw denis x corl if u want say..... Sail!! If u don't say board!! In the comment section!! homies!!!!! ❤ ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander💜