🐺Vampire, Werewolves And Human Pt. 1🐺

Denis pov.

I wake up by a annoying alarm noise. I grab my alarm clock and throw them to my wall. I could hear it break. I smiled and snuggle into my blanket. I then heard my mom. "denis honey!! What's that noise??" my mom yell from the kitchen. "N.. Nothing!!" I replied. I get up and stretch. I take my phone and look up of whats today date. "oh god..." I remember. "nuu!! Im late!! I have to guide a new student trough my school today!!!!" I throw my phone on my bed then start to grab my towel. I run into the bathroom and took a shower as soon as possible. After I done, I grab my clothes and put them on. I see my YouTube play button pin badge and just remember that I always need to put that before I go to school. I grab it and pin it on my hoodie. I grab my school bag and run to the kitchen. "here honey." my mom hand me a toast. "thanks mom." I smiled. "remember denis.. Don't tell the humans that you're a vampire. They might found out." my mom kissed me in the forehead. "bye mom. See ya after school!" I  walk out of my house . I run to school so I will not be late. Minute past and gladly I made it on time. I start to walk to the principal office to find the new kid. I arrive there and open the door. "ah! Denis! Right on time! This is Braden." he introduced me to him. "you will be guiding him trough school for a week since he's new." he said again. I nod. I told Braden to follow me. We walk to the main desk. "excuse me! I want to get a schedule for Braden." I told the woman there. "sure. Just a second." she turn her head and pick one. "here you go." she hand me them. "thanks." I  then hand them to Braden. I peek a little bit to see him's. "you have the same classes as me!" I said smiling. "R.... Really??" he look at me surprised. I nod. "well then, Im Braden Welsh but I assume you to call me corl." he smiled. "Im Denis, Denis kopotun." ( <--- idk if it spell right. bare wit me.. )
We shook hands. "let's go! Were gonna be late." I pulled his hand to class. When were walking corl bumped into someone.

Corl pov.

I bumped into someone. I almost fall but denis caught me. "hey watch where your going kid!!!" The guy growl at me. "Im so sor--" I got cut off by denis. "he's new!! Stop treating other students like that!!!" denis hissed. I see fangs form on their teeth. I felt like something is about them. "fine!!!" that guy walk away with his friends. "you okay???" he looked at me. "Y.. Yea T... Thanks." I blushed. I look back at his teeth and their back to normal. "denis.." I call his name shaking. "yea??" he replied simply. "when you hiss on that guy I see fangs on your teeth. Are you a hybrid or something??" I ask shaking. "uhh... Wow!!! Look at the time!! You don't wanna be late huh??" denis pull my hand and start to run to our class. He did hide something from me.

Haha cliffhangers! I left it like this so that the other ideas don't spill out too soon. It's been a long time since I last updated huh? Well guys... I think I might end my other book cuz that book ideas is very very very complex. But this book will keep updating so stay tune and enjoy em!! Love ya guys!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜