Dare Dorl and Sublex Pt. 3 WARNING

Before I start this chapter contains-- the thing... If ye don't like-- it skip this chapter and I will post apology chapter next.

Corl POV

Ugh.. I can't believe that Denis get me hard in front of the gang. I shouldn't accept the dare... Now I will regret it... I walk into the bathroom and slam the door. I look down and my 'problem' start to get painful. " I can't do it. I never done it... Like this... " I stood up in front of the mirror looking at myself. " Then how about if I help you~~? " I heard a deep voice. I turn around and see Denis. " I don't need your help-- I can do it alone. " I said blushing.

I know we're dating but we never did it before. " Really~~? " He said as he step closer to me. He wrap his arms around my waist making our body met. I blushed more. He lift my head up and kissed me passionately. I kissed back but soon he bites my bottom lips. I let him in. He explore every inch in my mouth. His wet appendage is getting me excited. We pulled away and see a string of salvia connected on our lips. He pick me up bridal style and walk into our bedroom. He close the door using his foot and put me down on the bed.

He pushed me back and crawl above me. " Little cherry is blushing hard~~ how cute~~ " he said smirking. Before I could said anything he start to take off my shirt and his. He stare into my chest. " I really wanna taste you now~~ " he purrs as he kissed my neck more. I gasped as I wrap my arms around his neck. He start to kiss lower to my chest and soon to my stomach. " D--Don't- ahh~~ " I moaned.

Denis POV.

I stopped when I see he still have his pants on. I smirked as I start to unbuckle his belt. When I'm done I took off his pants and threw it across the room. I did the same to mine. I look down and see he had hard one. He blushed and looked away. I hold his cheek and make him look at me.
" Braden it's just me. Don't be embarrassed with me. " I said as I smiled a bit at him. He nod. I then start to took off our boxers.

Okay warning and from the 'action' above you already know. I repeat I will not force u guys to read this chapter so If ye felt uncomfortable skip this chapter and I will post apology chapter next. Maybe it will be sublex.

I start to palm his member slowly. " Ahh~~ D-Denis. " He moaned out. I smirk and I see him already in the pool of pleasure. I stop palming him and search for something under the bed. I then found a bottle of lube that I kept. I lube my fingers and put it near his entrance. I pushed in the first finger. " Nngh! " Corl panted. I insert the second and third finger. I start to thrust them in and out several times until I hit the one place. Corl arched his back as his eyes widen. He let out a loud moan " Found it~~ " I said. I thrust more then take my fingers out. I lubed up my member an lined it up.

" It will hurt just for seconds. I promise. " I said as I kissed his forehead. I then pushed the tip in and then I pushed it all the way in. He moaned out. " I-It's p-painful. " He said as he closed his eyes tightly. " Tell me when to move. "I said. I waited for seconds until he bucked his hips. " m-move " He said. I start to thrust in slowly. It didn't take long until I start to move faster. " Ahh~~ D-Denis! R-right there! "He moaned. I remember the spot and thrust harder at the same place. I thrusted several times and groaned as I came inside him. He soon moaned loudy and came on his stomach. I took it out and lay down next to him. I pull up the blanket and cover both of us. He snuggle into my chest. " I love you. " I said as I kissed his cheek. " I love you too. " He said as he fall asleep.

I heard my phone rang. I pick it up from the nightstand. It was a message. From Alex?

Alex: I hope you enjoy your lovely private time! :p btw we heard what you're doing and we seen it. Buh- bye!

Dang it Alex... I should've locked the door....

Told ya.... I'm speechless so I'm gonna end this chapter with... Bye! I love u all!

⭐Alexander Walker⭐