Guardian Pt.1

Corl POV.

I was sent on a quest to go to an old castle where lives a dragon that is a guardian who look after the treasures and gold's in there. I was full armoured and I'm already in the castle . I slowly walk through the old castle halls with my sword up. At the end of the hall , I turn to the right and then I met a room full of gold's and treasure. " Woah." I said slowly. I slowly walk into the room of treasure. There is only the sound of my shoes meeting the gold in the room. I walk up the hill of gold as I see the crystal that I need to get.

I stop right on top of it and pick up the crystal. I slide back down and landed safely. Suddenly, the sound of gold falling from its place. I turn around and the golds fall down revealing a big eye closed shut. I look to the right as the golds fall revealing a long and big tail. I fall flat on my butt as I yelp. Suddenly the dragon eye shot open, revealing a big red eye. Oh shit.. The dragon is awake.. The dragon lift his head up as he stood up. I used a ring to make myself invisible. " You can't hide from me, thief. I can smell your fear. Your breath. " I heard he said in his deep voice. " Hmm... I can smell you.. I know you want the azure crystal. " He said. " I know you had the ring of the invisibility. " He said again. Hearing what he said makes me take off the ring, revealing myself right next to the dragon's head. " There you are." He said . " Please, I just come to get the crystal as my king says. " I backed up. " I do not care. You have to return my azure crystal." He said as he put his head closer to me. No offense but his look is scary! He could eat me!! " U-uh I-I'm s-sorry but n-no. " I backed up to a wall. Now I have no way to escape. " Let's make a deal kid. If you can turn me back into a human you can have the azure crystal. " He said. " B-but isn't that only true love? " I ask. " Yes. And I have been finding my true love. Those that come and tried but failed , I froze them in the melting gold. " He said as he sat down.

" H-how do I turn you back? " I ask again. " The azure crystal will shine red if you're my true love. If it isn't then you're not. " He said. " Okay then.." I said. I took out the crystal and hold it. It took the crystal seconds to turn from natural colour to some other colour. Then the crystal glow red. I'm surprised. It's me? But... What? Suddenly the dragon growl as he spread his wings. He start to glow shiny blue diamond. I can't see anything due to the strong shine. I closed my eyes shut until I felt like the shine is over. When I open my eyes I see a tall guy standing there with blue suit, gold crown,brown eyes,and brown hair. He look--handsome. I blushed a bit by the fact that he looks like a prince charming. " After all these years.. I finally found the one. " He said walking closer to me. " Thanks for helping me." He said . " Y-you're welcome " I blushed. " I'm Denis . The cursed prince from the east kingdom. Or should I say this old castle is the east castle. " He said. " I-I'm Braden . Knight from the west kingdom. " I said. " Well Braden. Since you're my true love , I'm sure you wouldn't mind me doing this. " he said as he suddenly hold my waist and kissed me deeply. I'm surprised but I proceed to kiss him back. He start to deepen the kiss ,making it rougher.

I think this is one more of my failed chapters. I'm currently a bit busy cuz I'm finishing up the royals book cover and this book cover . When my WiFi went back up I have to record videos so I could earn money from YouTube. Working my ass up to get my own dollar!!

Alexander