The Fire Prince And The Snow Prince Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I was told from my parents that the fire kingdom family will be visiting us today. I was very excited to see my friend alex, epically corl. My crush. My mom already know that I liked him and sub liked alex. But my dad can't know. He will kick me and sub out of the castle if he know it. I hope that they will get here safely because my kingdom is snowy. I get my blue jacket and blue scarf on. The  I heard voices downstairs. I call sub down with me. I see corl and his family. My parents greet him. "denis is upstairs in his room go meet him!" my mother said to corl. He and alex run to the stairs. Me and sub waited them inside our room. Corl knock on my door. "corl! Long time no see!!" I said hugging him. He hugged me back. We break apart. "how was sub going?" he ask. "he's going great" I said looking at him. He blushed real red and me either. We just stare at each other awkwardly. "I have a gift." I said to him. I took out a red headphone. I give it to him. "D.... Denis... T.... Thank you!" he said blushing. As soon as he put it on, he look really cute. "T.... That headphone will help us communicate each other, and it will make your crown stay in one place. Not always fall." I chuckle. "thanks! I always have a problem with my crown." he said. I put on my blue headphone as well. We talking for minutes. Then I realise that this is the right time to confess. "corl.... Can I show you something??" I said looking at him. "S.... Sure!! What is it??" he looked at me. "I can't tell but I can show." I said. "okay......" he said. I pinned him to my bed then kissed him passionately. I can feel him kissed back a bit then he pushed me off of him. He run out of my room. I tried to catch him but it was too late. I got downstairs and just see sub amd alex talking. "guys did you see corl?!?!?!" I said breathing heavily. "he run to the castle garden. I think he is under the tree" sub said. "thanks brother!!" I yell then start to run. I arrived at the garden. He is under the tree shivering and blushed real red. His hair is covered with snow. He hold himself to keep his body warm. I walk close to him and hugged him. He didn't hug back but just looked at me blushing. "corl. You can die of cold if you stay out here without jacket or scarf." I said to him. He just stay silent. "corl. Answer me. Why do you ran off just like that??" I said holding his shoulder. "your parents must be really mad at me if they know that you liked me. They will kill me if they know." he said shaking. "my mom know it and she would like to see me get together with you. But my dad don't. He didn't know and he will kick me out of the kingdom if he know. He don't like me if Im being gay.. " I explain to him. He looked at me smiling warmly. "C... Cold!!" he said holding himself. "here" I said holding him close and warp some of my scarf around him. We heard a yell from my back. It was my dad. "denis what are you doing?!?!?! Did you kissed this boy?!?!?!" my dad yell at me. I just stayed silent and so do corl. "I told you what will happen if you being gay?!?!?! And the time has come you have to go!!!" my dad yell at me. "no." I heard a voice. It was my brother sub. He stand there with alex behind him. I can see my mom and corl's parents stand together. "I will not let you kick denis out if you don't kick me out either" sub said. "what are you doing son??!?! You not even gay!!" my dad yell at sub. "I am now" sub said holding alex close to him. "you both are kicked out of my kingdom!! Go follow your friend!!!" my dad yell. "let's go boys!" corl's mom bring me, corl, sub and alex out of the castle.

Skip until they are at the fire kingdom.

Corl pov.

All of us get into my family castle. We are way rich than the other kingdoms. "make it like your own home okay denis, sub??" my mom said to denis. Denis and sub smiled. "first, lets get you both new crown!" my dad said bring two gold crown. One of them have blue fire amulet and one of them have green fire amulet on it. "we will buy new clothes for all of you." my mom said smiling. "denis you can sleep with Braden if you want" my dad said. "It's okay! Corl's dad!" denis said. "please just call me dad. And call your 'boyfriend' mom, mom." my dad point's to my mom. "dad! Stop talking about that!!" I said blushing. "awwwww my little son is blushing!!" my dad said. "let's go up. I don't wanna hear you fight brother!" alex said teasing me. Four of us get into our room. Me and denis sit on my bed. Suddenly, denis pulled me down to the bed. He puts me on top of him. I was blushing wildly. Denis kissed me and I kissed him back. I was enjoying every moments of the kiss. Someone knock on the door. We pulled apart and see who it is. "oh sorry darling. Am I disturbing you from 'special moment'??" my mom said chuckling. "mom!!!" I yell. Denis laughed. "here is some clothes for your friend. We will get more soon" my mom said walking away. I looked back at denis. "hey corl? I know this is crazy. But.... Will you go out with me?" he ask me. "D.... Denis... Yes!!!" I hugged him. "having fun eh brother??" sub said about to run. He must know how to make denis mad. "suuubbbb you get back here!!!!!" denis start to raise his voice. He is about to get up but I hold him down. He looked confused. "b-but!! Corl!! H-he!!" he said. "aaahh no but but!" I said putting  my finger on his mouth. He grab my hand and took off my finger off his mouth. "fine...." he said in disappointment. "boys bed time!!!!!" my mom yell from out of our room. "let's go to bed." denis said. I snuggle into denis's chest and then fall asleep.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo......... Hw long do I need to say it......... Okay so I don't have anything to say soooo bye!!!!!! Love ya!!!!!!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜