Homeschool Pt. 2

Denis pov.

I wake up by my phone buzzing. I get up quickly and answer the call. "hello?" I get up. "hello denis. I have a business in other country for two month and I need you to look after my son. I will leave today. Feel free to do anything." she said. "okay. Bye Mrs. Welsh." I smiled. "bye oh and denis.. Be sure that my son is safe from the bullies.." she hung up. I put down my phone on the nightstand. I walk to the bathroom and took a shower. After I done I pack some study books and clothes inside a back pack. Then I put on my shoes. I unlock my front door and walk toward my car.

Corl pov.

Im walking to the fridge then I see a note on the fridge. I pick it.

Dear Braden,

Sorry honey. I have a business in other country and I hired your homeschool teacher for two month to look over you. Be safe honey. Bye.

~mom~

M... My homeschool teacher gonna look over me for two month? No way! Im about to grab a eggs from the fridge then I heard knock on the front door. I open it and see a guy wearing blue hoodie and black skinny jeans. His hair and eyes is brown and he is way higher than me. "Hi! You must be Braden right? Im denis. Your mom hired me to look over you and well teach you.. " he smiled. "Y.. Yes I am. Come in." I move aside so he could walk in. "so... What you usually do in Saturday?" he ask. "well--" I got cut off by my stomach rumbling. "you're hungry?" he ask. I nods. "come. I will cook you some breakfast." he grab my hand and lead me to the kitchen. I blushed. I never felt like this before. He made me sit down on the stool as he start to cook.

~minutes later~

He put a plate of food in front of me. He then sit in front of me. I pick up a fork and eat them. "like it?" he ask. "I love it! Where did you learn to cook this great?" I look at him. "I learn it myself." he smile. "can you.. Sometimes.. T.. Teach.. M.. Me?" I blushed. "fine for me. Now finish your breakfast. I will bring you to grocery shopping." he said. "can I not to follow you?" I give him puppy eyes. "that is my final decision. You're coming with me mister." he get up. I sigh and finish my breakfast. After I done I put the dirty plate in the sink. "go get ready. I will be waiting in the living room.

It's been awhile since I last posted a story chapter. Sorry guys. I have been busy with helping my mom, drawing, studying and even evening activities with my friends. Sorry guys! I promise I will get new ideas soon. Maybe u guys could help me. Tell me ur ideas and I might use it. Bye peeps!!

⭐ Alexander ⭐