Opposite Of Us. Pt.2

Corl pov.

I wake up by the sun shining in my eyes. I get up and walk toward the bedroom door. My head hurts a but but I disappear quickly. I continue to walk downstairs to make some breakfast. I cook eggs and sausages for me and Denis. While I'm cooking, I think about what happened yesterday. Denis didn't talk to someone in phone. I see that his phone is left on the couch. He is hiding something. I heard footsteps coming toward me. I turned around and see Denis. He seem really tired. He sat down on the stool with his hand on his face. "Corl I have to tell you something." he said. "yea?" I replied while putting the eggs and sausages into two plates. "About yesterday. There is someone inside me. Someone that is the opposite of me." he said. "who?" I said while putting down our breakfast down. "Dead" he said. "oh..." "If my eyes is red don't ever get near me. I'm afraid you will get hurt. If I want to attack  you just punch me or beat me with a bat. " he said." but... You'll be hurt.. " I stopped eating." I will be fine. It is for your own safety. "he smiled. I smiled a bit. Although it is Dead. I don't even want to beat him." okay.. "I said slowly. I sat down next to Denis and ate my breakfast. Denis finish his breakfast fast. He wash his plate and walk upstairs. I don't even know what he wanna do. After I finish my breakfast, I quickly clean it. I remember what Denis told me, so I get his bat and sat in the living room while watching TV. I soon heard footsteps behind me. It is Denis but... his hair is black and.... his eyes.... No... it's Dead. "Heeyyy Bradeenn..." he said walking closer to me. "Don't g.... get any c.. closer to m... me!" I said holding up the bat. "aww come on Braden.. You know me.. I'm Dead.. Your friend." he said. "I dunno who you're and I dunno what do you want with my friend Denis." I beat his arm with the bat but he dodge it quickly and grab my bat. "w... what?!" I look at his surprised. "You don't even know that I'm stronger than you and Denis did you? Pathetic. I want one thing from you." he said as he throw the bat across the room. "what do you want with me?!?!" I backed up. "someone inside you. Dark." he said deeply. "he have been in there for years. Stuck inside the darkness. While you, walk freely around the place." he said. "I... I'm sorry! I don't even know!" I said. "there is no sorry." he said as he grip my arm and pull me up roughly. He pin me on the wall as he start to took out a razor. He start to cut my right arm slowly. I yell out in pain. At that time, I have no hope. I felt weak. I felt like I'm dead. Suddenly everything went dark for me.

Dead A. K. A. Denis POV.

He faint on the floor. Soon his eyes shot open. It is now dark blue. I smiled. I pull him up. "Hello, old friend." I said. "Sup Dead." Dark smiles. "I'm glad it's you. Not that wimp." I hug him. "yea but do you really have to cut my arm? I love this body." he look at his right arm. The scar is gone. Dark's power must have effected his skin that makes him heal himself. "It's the only way to get you back." I smiled. "awwww..... How nice! But seriously, you could've just bite me or punch me. It hurts badly even tho the scar is gone." he whine. "whatever's. As long as you're free." we continue to talk for a long time. I miss my old friend. I'm glad that I can took over Denis's body.

Eeeyyyyyy sup guyssszz!!! I think this is the 1st or the 2nd longest chapter I did. Idk. Well next chap is........ Maybe warrior ? Idk. Keep calm and wait! Buh-bye!

⭐Alexander Walker ⭐