You Are Mine Dorl Pt. 1

Corl pov.

"corl hun wake up! It is your first day of school! "my mom yell from out of my room." Fine!! " I yell and get up. I get a shower and go to the kitchen." I must go bye! "I yell from the door and run out. Minutes later I bumped into a boy. I fell down and groan. I looked up and see the boy he is taller than me stronger than me and cute." I am so sorry. I didn't see you. "he say grabbing my hand while chuckling." it's okay. It was because im short. " I said blushing." hey Im denis by the way. "he say grabbing me to him while chuckling." Im braden but mu friends called me corl. " I said blushing. He pulled me but I landed on his chest and ended with hugging him.

Denis pov.

Corl get up but he fell into my chest and ended hugging me. He looked up and blushing wildly. He is really cute, but I just met him. I wanted to kiss him but...... . "I...... I need to go im late.. ." he said letting me go and start to run toward the school. I just stare at him running away. I then walked to school. ( le time skip cuzzz am lazy as always )

I was at my locker taking my things. I slammed my locker door and see corl next to me taking his things. He closed his locker door and looked surprised. "D.... Denis!! I... I didn't see you there!!" he say blushing. "your locker is next to me. Cool!" I said to him. The bell rang and students start to walk to their class. "what class do you have next?" I ask him. "I have mathematics but I don't know where is the class." he said. "I'll lead you there" I say grabbing his hand softly. "wait what Is your class?? You not looked like in rush" he said while walking. "oh me? Im the same class as you!" I said smiling. ( skip again)..
"well here we are good luck" I said walking in.

Heyoooo wolfies sorry for not updating im sooooooo busy and i just get the idea so just added in some. Be sure to ask me more questions for my other book and i will answer them. Celebration for hitting 400 reader. If i get.. Well luv ya all and I will see u guys later!

~alexander~