First Met Pt. 1

Denis pov.

I was walking trough the school hallway and I saw a boy pinned to the locker was like getting bullied. The other boy was like punching him. I was higher than him so I yelled. "Hey! Get away from him!!" I walk toward the boy slowly. The bully run away. The boy fell down. "Let me help you up!" I said smiling at him while grabbing him up. "T... Thanks..." He say blushing. "M.. My name is denis!" I said blushing too. "My name is Braden but people around call me corl." he said. "Braden.. I like that name" I start to get closer to him.

Corl pov.

Denis starts to get close to me. He lifted my chin up. I was blushing wildly. "I... I have to go!" I start to run to the boys restroom. I locked myself inside one of the restroom. Denis followed me and tried to find me. "Corl please.. Show yourself..." he said worried. "Braden." he call my name. I get out of the restroom and saw him worried. "corl!" he hugged me. "I... Im sorry for running away.." I said looking down. He get close to me again and pulled me closer to him by my waist. He kissed me. At first I was shocked then I melted into it. I snaked my arm around his neck and put my hand on his hair. We pulled apart and stare each other. "wanna go to my place?" he said blushing. I nodded and followed him home. We sit on the couch and cuddle together. Denis make me sit on his lap.  "You're cute corl." he said kissing my cheek. "T.. Thanks denis.." I said blushing. "wanna watch movie?" he said grabbing the remote. "with you, I would love to." I chuckled. I was a sleepyhead so I can fell asleep right away. Denis kissed me on my cheek and fell asleep too.

(heh im busy but this one is fresh from ze oven. Im so sorry for updating so late cuz i have a problem with my WiFi. Someone used my family WiFi without our permission sooooo I just use my left out data. Stay tune meh wolfies.!!love yeaa all!!!

~alexander~