Vacation Fight Pt. 5

Corl POV.

I was woken up when I heard the captain said that we will land soon. I fixed my position and buckle up my seatbelt. I turn my head a bit toward Denis. He look sad. He just kept staring out of the window. I notice that my book are on my lap. I think Denis have open it but I can't just jump into the conclusion. I can't blame something on him if I didn't sure he did it. But I have some feeling he did.

20 minutes pass as we landed in Leeds Bradford Airport. ( have to search that up )  After they parked the airplane in the terminal the cabin crew open the door and let all the passenger out. We all walked out and bring our bag with us. We walk trough security check and then out of the building. There is a lot of people there. They're holing up signs with names on them. I notice one sign.
" The Pals. ". Alex lead us and walk toward the person who hold the sign up with our group name. " Hello " Alex said. " Are you The Pals? " He ask. "We are. " Alex said. " Great. Here is your car keys. " He said as he hand Alex two keys.

Alex took them and pass one to Denis and one to Sketch.
" Here is your money. " Alex said as he hand bills to him. " Thank you. Enjoy your stay here. " He said as he walk toward a blue car. " Okay so Denis you drive. " Alex said. " Me? Come on. Can't someone else drive? " He said.
" Just do as Alex says. " I said. " Fine.. " He groan. Me, Alex and Denis walk toward a silver car while Sketch, Flebsy and Sub in a white car.

Skip till we arrive at the hotel.

When we arrive, we parked our car in a parking lot near the entrance. We get out of our car and took our bag. We walk into the hotel then towards the counter. " Hello " Alex said.
" Hello. " The woman there said. " I booked three room and I would like my keys. " Alex said. " What is your name sir? " She ask. " Alex Orman. " he said. " Okay, can you wait for a moment please?  " She said. Alex nod. She type something on her computer and then grab three keys. " Here you go sir. The rooms is 406 , 407 and 408, floor 4" She said as she hand the keys.
" Thanks you. " Alex said. We all walked toward the elevator.

Sketch press the number 4 as we moved up. We walk toward the hallway as we get out of the elevator.
" Sketch and Flebsy you're room 408. Denis and Corl room 406. Sub and me room 407. " Alex said as he hand me the key and Sketch. " Well bye! Imma go get some sleep! " Sketch said as he unlock his door and grab his bag. Flebsy followed him in. Without knowing Alex and Sub are already gone into their room. " Let's go Corl. " Denis said as he unlock our room door. I followed him. He open the door and step in. I close the door behind me as I step in. The living room looks pretty. Denis is checking the kitchen while me I check the bedroom. I dunno if my eyes are playing with me or what.

The bed have red blanket covering the white sheet, red petals are spread around the bed. " For goodness sake... Why Alex.. " I groan as I face palm myself. " The heck. One bed?! " I heard Denis said. " Yea.. I think Alex accidentally booked us this room. " I said as I sigh.

If I read this chapter again it look soooo messed up. I'm so tire rote now and idk what to do.. Imma faint for 1 day now. B.. B.. Bai!

⭐Alexander⭐