🐺Vampire, Werewolves And Humans Pt. 2🐺

Corl pov.

When we are at the class, denis let me in first. He walk to his seat. I see a teacher is waiting for me. "Class this is Braden Welsh! Please welcome him with an open arms." he introduce me. "Im Braden but please call me corl." I said to them. I see denis smiling at me. I smiled back. "Corl please sit next to denis" he point his finger to denis. I nod and walk next to denis. I put my bag down and sat down. "hi" he look at me. "hey." I smiled. "class, get your English text book out and open to page 35." the teacher said.

~skip till class ends~

I walk out of the classroom and waited for denis to walk out too. Soon he walked out. "what class after this?" I ask him. "we have biology." denis look at his wrist watch. "lead the way map!!" I joked with him. He chuckled. We walked to our biology classroom. When were there the bell rang. We arrived there right on time. Denis and I walk in. I sit next to denis. There is a guy that I bumped in this morning behind me. Minutes pass and were halfway into learning. I felt a paper been thrown to me. I turn around and see the guy laughing with his friend. I just kept being silent and focus to learning. He throw more papers at me. I felt anger inside me. I raise my hand to get the teacher's attention. "yes Mr. Welsh?" the teacher look at me. "may I go to the restroom?" I ask. She nod. I walk out of the restroom as fast as I can. I walk into the restroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I start to cry.

Denis pov.

The class almost end and corl is still inside the restroom. I start to feel worried for him. "Mr. Kopotun, can you go check on your friend?" miss Chara ask me for help. I nod and start to walk to the bathroom. I heard sobs in there. I walk in and see corl... crying. "corl? Hey are you okay?" I walk up to him. "T... The guy behind me throw papers at me. I...... I don't like it." he look at me. I hugged him and let him sob into my chest. "hey it's okay. I can tell the teacher." I wiped away his tears. He look up at me and smiled a bit. I can see thankfulness in his baby blue eyes. We walk back to class.

When were there I walk to miss Chara and tell her what biff do to corl. "biff!!!" miss Chara yell. "y.. yes ma'am?!" he quickly stop chatting with his friend and stand up. "detention for 2 hours for bullying other students!" she point to the door. Biff get up and walk next to me. He stopped for a bit. "I'll get my revenge on you" he said then walk away. I grab corl's hand back to our seat.

Class end~

I walk to locker with corl and talked for a bit. He seem happy now and I like to see him happy. We walk home together and then separated to our own ways. I walk to my home. I unlock the door and then walk to my bedroom. I put my bag on my computer chair and plop myself on my bed. Then my phone goes off. I grab my phone and there is a message from corl. ( I forgot to put in the part where they exchange phone numbers...   Soz!! )

Corl : hey denis!
Me : hey corl. Need anything?
Corl : well Im bored so I texted you.
Me : wait who do you live with?
Corl : me? Im alone. My parents bought me a house for me. I don't have house mate.
Me : oh! Wanna hang this evening at the park?
Corl : sure! 3 pm?
Me : 3 pm is good! Gotta go bye! :)
Corl : bye! :3

I put my phone beside me. Im tired so I want to sleep for minutes maybe. I look up to the ceiling and soon I fall asleep.

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating lately but I have exam for 6 days. But! I can keep writing sooooo yeah! (<----me 5 second ago. SPEECHLESS!  ) 
gtg guys stay cool and stay PAWsome! Gef it paw? No? Okay then! Bye! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜