Alpha Black Wolf & White Wolf Pt. 5

Denis pov.

I wake up and corl is sleeping on me. His tail is moving left and right and his ears is folded down. He look very cute. "corl wake up babe.." I play with his fluffy ears. "mmm... 5 more minutes..." he snuggle deeper into my chest. "please..." I kissed his cheek. "fine..." he got up. His ears is straight. "good!" I kiss his forehead. Corl stand up and walk to the kitchen. I wake sub and alex up. "guys wake up!" I shake sub then alex. They wake up and stretch. "Imma go wake sketch and lily up!!" sub walk upstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see corl try to use his sidekick to serve breakfast. "still trying to use them?" I ask. He nod. "easy!" I look at a frying pan. Soon it glow blue and float to me. I hold them. "see?" I hold them. "wha... How?! Like... What?!?!" he tried again. He look at a pack of flour. I goes behind him and put both of my hands on his shoulder. " focus on the thing. Imagine it goes to you and it will happen..." I smiled. He nods. He tries again. The flour glow red and it float above corl. I backed myself as far as I can before the flour fall above corl. The flour tear open and fall above corl. "gah!!!" he close his eyes. I use my powers to hold the flour packet but the flour is all over corl. "no!!!!! Im dirty!!" his ears fold down. "wait." I use my water power and summon some water above corl. It fall make him clean from white color . "thanks but now Im wet.." he cross his hands."go to bath babe. " I chuckled. He walk to the bathroom all wet. Sub, alex, sketch and lily walk in." woah! You have a messy kitchen!! "lily look around." yea.... Corl want to cook breakfast using his power of sidekick. He got it but the flour fall on him. " I use my power and get a mixing bowl and a flour." wow... You even master some powers by yourself "sketch sat down. I nod. I start to make pancakes for all. After I done I put 3 in all plate. I put them in front of them." thanks! "alex start to eat. They all start to dig in. Corl walk in and sat down next to me." soooo you use your powers? "he asks. I nod. I put the plate in front of him. He start to ate them." I love your cooking" he smiled at me. "thanks!" I kiss his cheek.

Later..

After we finish our breakfast we all hangout in the living room. Me and corl is cuddling. Same goes to sub and alex. Sketch and lily watch some movie. Then we heard a loud growl outside. We all sat up quickly and ran out. "the dark guardian!!" lily yell. "that one is hard to defeat!" sketch said. "what element is it?" sub ask. "that is pure and dark. Only pure and light can defeat it. I can't because im chaos element." she said. "I think I have pure and light." I look at them. "great! You try and attack it while we took it's attention." alex said. "good luck denis." corl hugged me. They all turn into their dragon form and fly in front of the guardian. "with all the hopes and dreams. I summon you the pure sword." I cast some spell. Then a light sword fall in front of me. I pick up the light  sword and fly to the guardian. I start to attack it over and over, non stop. Suddenly the guardian turn around and attack me. I quickly put up a shield. His laser beam push me to the ground.

Corl pov.

The monster attack denis and make denis fall on the ground. "denis!!" I yell. He get up and I can see anger in his eyes. He start to glow black. His eyes is red. Out of sudden the ground shake. Dark spiked come out below the dark guardian and killed it. Denis snap out and turn into his normal self. "Im gonna teleport the guardian body with sketch." lily said and fly to the dead guardian with sketch. I go to denis. "you okay?!" I hug him. "Im fine. I suddenly felt controlled and can't move myself." he hug me back.

With the power of pure light let's shoot it and skip.

Lily and sketch done their work. We all rest in the living room.

Eeyyyyyyyyyy this chapter is a little hard to put up. I have no words to say sooooo bye!!! ❤  💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜