The Fire Prince And The Snow Prince Pt.3

Corl pov.

I wake up and denis is still asleep. I shake him. He open his eyes slowly. "morning corky" denis said smiling. "morning" I hugged him. "so what do we wanna do today??" denis ask. "I dunno. Maybe walk around the village with sub and alex." I said. "okay let's get ready and tell mom and dad." denis said standing up.

Ayeeee skipzzzzz till they done

Me and denis done have a bath. We call sub and alex and go down to the throne room. My parents are settling some royal stuff. "mom dad can we all go out and walk at the village??" I ask them. They looked at me and nod. "but we will send four guards to look after you boys" my dad said. "okay!!!" I said. We all run out of the castle and walk to the village. It take minutes for us to get there. When we arrived, some of the people looked at us. "the prince is here!!" the leader of the village yell. He walk to me and shake my hand. "your highness... Im glad that you come to our village!! Im david the leader of the village!!" he said smiling "thank you. We will walk around the village." denis said. We walked for a moment then stopped. "be right back guys! Imma need bathroom break!!" alex said running to find a bathroom. Me, denis and sub just stand at one place talking. Then someone hit my back and make my crown fall. Denis catch my crown and hold it. "well, well. Looks like the prince is finding me!" biff said. His friend dave and wendy laughed. "*pfft* I don't wanna see your face here!" I yelled at his face. "oh? Really? I will complete tasks and marry you. Then I will become powerful!!!" biff said pushing me. Denis catch me and looked at me. I fix my position and my crown. "I don't need you!!!! I already have someone and my parents like him!!" I said. "who is it im gonna kill him?!?!?!" he then yell holding a sword. "no you cant" denis said. I see a blue light. He summoned a snow dagger. "kill me if you dare" he said looking straight at biff's eyes. "ha! You?!?! Will marry him?!?! Ha! You not even a prince!!" he yelled. "I am the prince of the snow kingdom!!" he yell lifting up his dagger. "denis.... You gonna use that dagger??" I ask. "he can be unfroze" he said calmly." My dagger is the powerful dagger. It will not kill you but it will froze you. If it hit your heart it will kill you. INSTANTLY!! " denis said. Biff ignore what denis said and charge. He didn't get denis but denis's dagger get him. It stabbed biff's stomach. He froze instantly in one place. Denis looked at me." he will not disturb you anymore... " denis said hugging me." guards bring him to my parents!!! "I command them. They bring the frozen biff to my family castle." what do I miss?? " alex ask." not much. "sub said." I need to go back to the castle. You walk around with sub and alex. I have an army meeting with all army. "denis said." you will fight in the battle??  "sub ask." yes. Mom and dad allow me to fight and I have training with some of them. " he said." can I come into your meeting if I want?? " I ask." anytime! "he said." sir! The meeting is on! We need to go! "one of the guards said." okay, the rest of you stay with the other prince. " he command. He kissed me on the forehead and waved goodbye. I watch denis walk to the castle. Me, sub and alex walk around the village until we see a clothing shop. I see cloaks that we can use to hide ourselves. I see set of cloak that have blue, red, green and purple color. There is gold pattern that looks like phoenix. We bought four cloak and go to the castle. I bring the red and blue cloak to me and denis room. Sub take the green one and alex take the purple one. I roll around on my bed until denis done training. Hours later, I heard the door open. It was denis he is really tired. He hang his sword at the wall and lay down at my bed. "how is it??" I ask. "they are really strong. But still can take out them." he said. "wow go have a bath!! You're smelly!!!" I said giggling. "aww come on!!" he said making a sad face. He get up and go to the bathroom. Soon he get out of the bathroom, all clean from dirt and sweats. "here is a cloak for you. Maybe we can wear them if we go out. Hide our identity." I said. "thanks! I love the gold phoenix and the color blue" he said trying out the cloak. I tried mine too. "awww you look cute in that cloak!!!" he said holding my cheeks. "thanks dingo" I said smiling. We took off our cloak and hang them on the wall. We then walk down to see mom and dad. They are settling biff. We come and joined them. "denis can you unfroze him. His hands is chained and he cannot run." my mom said to denis smiling. Denis nods and took out his ice dagger. He stab him at the same place and biff is unfroze. He was as mad as hell. "how dare you planning to use my son to get power?!?!" my dad said slamming his hand on the dining table. Biff just stayed silent. "guards!! Bring him to the dungeon. Lock him there" my dad command. Biff glare at all of us. "you will pay corl" he said looking at me and denis. He tried to hit me but denis pull me close to him. I blushed deeply. "okay you two love birds! Go do it in your room not here!!" my dad said chuckling. "dad we're not!!!!" I said blushing. Denis grab my hand and bring me back into our room. I sit on the bed then denis pushed me and make me lay back. He smirk at me. "nope nope nope!!!!" I said blushing. "what else??" he ask. "only top one!!!" I said. He nod and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. We pulled apart and stare each other. Denis start to kiss my neck. I moaned a bit. "oooooo what did I found?? A sweet spot??" he said  nibbling my weak part of the neck. I moaned loud enough that the room next to us can hear. He stopped and lay down next to me. "night my prince." he said kissing my forehead. "night denis" I snuggle into his chest.

Yoooooooo it's been a while. I compare this book to my other book and wow this book is more popular than my other book. I just wanna say that this book is the most updated and the other one will be updated late and takes a long time. Sooooo if u guys r waiting for the other Im working on it. Well I have nothing to say sooo byeee!!!!!!! Love ya guys!!!!!!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜