Vacation Fight Pt. 6

Denis POV.

Honeymoon package? Did Alex book this room for us on purpose? Did.. He want us... To be together? Then I heard my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket. Its Alex. I leave Corl in the bedroom and walk into the kitchen. I accept his call. " Hey Denis. So how is the room? " Alex ask. I can hear Sub laughing on the background. " Great... I know you booked this room on purpose. " I said as I lean against the kitchen counter. " Yep. " Alex laughed. " And why? " I ask. " You always fight with him. You know people ship Dorl and you guys can't be fighting. You guys should date. " Alex said. " Alex I really want to be with him.. Its just.. He's still mad at me. I really wanted to apologise to him. " I said." Then do it " Alex said. " The earlier you apologise to him the bigger chance for you to be with him. " Alex said.

Before I could say anything he hung up. I sigh and I put my phone back into my pocket. I walk back into the bedroom and see Corl hanging up his clothes in the closet. " Hey. Corl? " I said. " Oh hey. You might need these hangers to hung up your clothes. " He said softly as he hand me some hangers. " Uhm. Thanks. " I said as I grab it. I sat down on the bed as I think of what I'm gonna say to him.
" Corl. " I said. " Yea? " He turn his head toward me. " I'm sorry.. For.. Fighting with you.. For.. Doing that when we're first met... " I said. " I accept your apology.. But can you do me a favour ? " he ask. " Sure. " I said. " Please don't tell the others that we're good now. Pretend that were still fighting when were in front of them." Corl said. " Okay. " I said. I walk toward him and hug him. He jumped a bit but then hugged me back, snuggling his head into my chest.

Corl POV.

I love the smell of him. I don't want this hug to end. I don't want to lose him again. I want him to be special to me and I want him to feel special. Suddenly I feel warm hands holding my cheek. I look at him surprised. He suddenly close the gap between us. He is kissing me. My eyes are widen. I can feel a single tear roll down my cheek. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed back. He put his hands on my waist, bringing me closer. We soon pull away. " I love you Braden. " He said as he kissed my cheek. " I-I love you too. " I blushed.

You know? When you're writing romance book and when you're writing kissing scene you can feel it. I think I felt if for over 50 chapter. I still feel it. Ya want me to continue this chapter till it ends like in the 9th part or end it here?

⭐Alexander⭐