The Walk Pt.3 ( The End Of This Title )

Denis pov.

I wake up and look next to me and see sub and alex sleeping. I then look on my chest and see corl. He was snoring softly. I pick corl up and stand up then I lay him on the couch. I start to walk to the bathroom and have a bath. Then I walk to the kitchen and make breakfast for all of us. When Im cooking pancakes, I heard someone walked pass behind me. I turn around and see alex. "morning alex!" I said. "*yawns*morning!" he rubbed his eyes. "where's sub??" I ask putting 3 pancakes on each plates. "sub are still asleep and corl he's in the bathroom." alex sit down on one of the stool. Then sub walk in. "morning sleepy head!" I tease him. "*yawn* shut up. Im tired mkay? " sub sit down next to alex. Sub give morning kiss to alex on the cheek. "man I wish corl was here right now" I said looking up at the ceiling. "boo!!" corl tried to spook me, but as always Im not scared of anything. "nice try corl." I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek and then sat down on a stool. He then start to eat his breakfast.

Later...

"Corl? Wanna go walk at the park??"I ask him. "sure" he smiled. I put on my blue hoodie and black jeans. Corl, he put on his red hoodie and blue jeans. "you're done?" I ask. "im in front of you so... Yea!!" corl smiled. We walk out of the main door and start to walk to the park. We chatted along the walk.

making my way downtown..  Walking fast... Lets just skip..

"wanna sit?? "I ask him pointing to an empty bench. He nods. I pulled his hand and let him sit first. I sat down next to him." corl.... " I said try not to shake." mmhhmm?? " he looked at me. I looked at him back." we've been dating for a long time." ( i know they have been dating for not so long but bare with me ).  

"and... Would you make me the happiest man in your life... To... Marry me?? "I looked at him straight into his eyes. I opened the ring box and purpose to him. " D... Denis. "he blushed." A million yes! " he hugged me. I hugged him back. Tears falling from his eyes. Not sad one, but.. Happy one. I put on the ring on his finger and kissed him slightly. He kissed me back. Now, I have corl.

💙The End❤

Yo!!! I know the chapter is kinda awkward when Im ending them butt... I have other ideas so I decide to end one chapter and start another one. I will keep continue it until my brain cannot think of anything... Well imma go faint becuz Im overused my brain bye!!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜 Alexander 💜