You Are Not Alone Dorl Pt. 1

Denis pov.

It was a fresh year. My first day to school in this year. I can't wait to see sub and alex. They have a crush on each other thou. I get ready for school and go to my kitchen and make breakfast. After I finish, I grab my car key and house key. I lock the door and drive to school. ( time skip till denis is at the locker.)  I take my stuffs at my locker. Then I heard someone yell my name. I look over to see who. "Denis!!!!" Sub and alex yelled waving his hand. I hugged them and talked for a bit. When we walking to our class a boy bumped into me. He fell down and his books fall. "Are you okay?! Im so sorry!!" I said collecting his books. "I...... Im fine.... Im the one who should apologise." The boy say. As soon as he looked at me, I feel like time froze. His blue eyes is very pretty. He is very cute.... It feel like we have a spark. "I should get going!!" the boy said standing up quickly grabbing his books. "wait!!" I yell. As soon as I finished my words he already gone. I wonder is Im gonna see him again. "let's go denis we will help you find that boy on lunch time! We promise!!" sub said cheering me up. "okay....." I said looking down at my feet. When we arrived at our class we all take a seat. The teacher said that we will have a new classmate. "class, today we have a new student. Go on introduce yourself." the teacher said. A boy came from her behind. "it was that boy!!" I whisper to sub up front of me. "my name is Braden but just call me Corl please..." corl introduce himself to the class. "denis. Can you be nice and introduce corl to the school for this week??" the teacher looked at me. "sure!!!" I said. "braden go sit next to denis there." the teacher said pointing to me. Corl sit next to me. Corl waved at me. I waved at him back. I look around the class and see they are not really accepting corl as their new classmate. They all whispering at their friends about corl. Me, alex and sub just glare at them.
Ayeeee lets scoop out the word SKIP

Class dismissed, all student goes to the cafeteria and sit with their gang. Me, sub and alex sit together with flebsy. Then I see corl walk in the cafeteria. He look so lonely and have no friends. "corl!!" I yelled his name waving at him. He smiled softly and walk over to me.

Corl pov.

There is this guy named denis is in the same class as me. He call me over to the table he sit with his friends. "hi.." I said blushing. "hi im denis and this is flebsy!" denis said introducing me to flebsy. "Im sub and this is alex!" sub introduce me to alex. "I.... Im braden just call me corl" I said to them. "so you play video games?" sub asked me. "sub!!! He is still new!!" denis said yelling at sub. I chuckled. "I do play roblox thou. I have a YouTube account." I said to them. "wow so many YouTube's here!! Except for flebsy he is our boss." alex said. "wow... You guys must have been a great friend...." I said looking down. "hey what's wrong?? You have us now!!" denis said. I smiled at him. "hey wanna collab and maybe we make one YouTube account and share them together." flebsy suggested. "great idea!" sub said. "meeting at sub's house at 2 pm." flebsy said. "okay whatever boss!! :D" denis laughed. "let's exchange phone number and Im gonna text you the address of my house!!" sub said. I get a piece of paper and wrote down my number. Then sub wrote his number.
RING!!!!!!!!!
The bell rang. "welp see you guys later. I have art class." I said standing up. "wait! I have art to!!" denis said. "cool let's go!" I said grabbing his hand. "me, alex and flebbo have gym. See ya guys later!" sub said waving. I waved back. Me and denis walked to our class. It was silent all the way to class. We didn't talk to each other. In the middle of walking denis start a conversation. "so why do you move here???" I looked at him and see him blushing. I blushing too. "well.... My parents always move one country to another country. When I move into a new school I never get friends." I explain to him.

Denis pov.

Each time corl move to a new country he never had friends. Wow.... Poor him.. "well now you have us!" I said hugging him. "thanks.." he said blushing. I think I start to have feelings for him. We get into our class and draw some arts. When it is at the end of the school. I waved goodbye to him and drove home. I can't wait to see him again!

Yooooooooo how much chapters do I post today?? Idk.... I can't even remember to much things cuz my brain is full. I post more than 1 today cuz I have finished all of my homeworks and I have a plenty of time today. Well maybe I will update next chapter fast but maybe late. Welp gtg bye!!!!!! Love ya!!!!!!! ❤  💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜