The Walk Pt.2 Sublex

Sub pov.

I really liked alex but he already dated a girl name Sandra. I can't take it anymore, I need to tell someone. Alex? No! He is my crush.. Denis!! He is the trusted one. I put on my green jacket and start to walk to Denis's house.

Denis pov. Alex was inside my room using my computer to play games and corl is cooking in the kitchen. I heard a knock on my door. I opened and see sub blushing. "H... Hey denis. Can I tell you something?" sub ask me. "sure sub come in!" I said greeting him. "I..... Im gay for alex..... B.... But he is taken by Sandra." sub said shaking. He almost cried. I froze and see alex behind sub. "uhhhhhh..... S... Sub? B... Behind you..." I said pointing to alex. Sub turn around and blushed deeper. "S...sub?? Y....You liked me?" alex said blushing. "no.. I.... Umm... Uhhh... I.. Don't... Li---" sub got cut off by alex. Alex grabbed sub's collar and kissed him. Sub was shocked but melted into the kiss. They pulled apart. "a.... alex.... I.... I thought you are dating Sandra..." sub the said shaking. "that is why im here.. I come here to told denis that she broke up with me" alex said looking straight into his eyes. "well you two now together so excuse me im gonna spend my time with my boyfriend." I said pointing to corl that was serving food. Corl just stare at me in confuse. "wait? You're dating??" alex and sub said together in shock. "uhhhhh..... Yea... With braden..." I said blushing. Corl came into the living room and stand beside me. "lunch is ready!!" corl said smiling. "thanks Braden!" I said kissing his cheek. Corl blushed. "oh sorry you don't know him.. His name is Braden. I met him at the park." I say picking corl up. I put corl on the couch and bring his meal. We eat together at the living room. Soon corl finished first and washed his plate. Corl fell asleep on the couch. Alex and sub finished their meal and watch some movies at the couch. While me cuddling with corl. Then I fell asleep.

Heyoooo i just got this one fresh  and it is just sub and denis pov cuz im lazy to write in the new. Sorry fr just making two pov. Cuz it was so fresh and if i add something it will go wrong... Stay tune and keep asking me questions. Love ya wolfies!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜
More sublex and dorl will come!!

~alexander ~