High School Pt. 1

Denis pov.

I heard my alarm goes off. I slam it off  and snuggle deeper into my blanket. Im about to close my eyes, then I heard my door open. "denis wake up! We have school!!" corl walk over to me and try to pull me outta the bed. "nooo... Im lazy.." I turn my body to the other side of the bed. I heard corl sigh and go into the bathroom. Then I heard him walk back to me.

Corl pov.

I walk up to denis with some water in on my hand. I throw the water on denis's face. "gah!! What's that for?!" he sat up quickly. "go take a shower before I throw a bucket of water on you!" I crossed my arms. "fine.." he get up, grab his towel and go took a shower. I sigh and walk to the kitchen. Alex is cooking breakfast and sub is on his phone. I sit next to sub. "where is denis?" sub ask. "he's in the shower. Really hard to wake him up." I brushed my hair back. "He's a little busy. Can't say anything." alex put pancakes on each plate. "thanks alex!" sub ate his pancakes. I start to eat mine. I heard footsteps from my back. I look to my right side and see denis, sitting down. He start to ate his food. "hey.. Uuhmm.. Denis? Im sorry that I throw water on your face.." I look down. "It's okay. You convince my lazy side to get up." he laughed a bit. Im glad that he still like me as his best friend.

Later..

We finished our breakfast and ready to go. "guys hurry! We're gonna be late!" I waited for them outside. "coming!!" denis run out with his bag, followed by sub and alex. Alex lock the door so our property is safe. Four of us start to run to school.

Eeeyyyy!!! This time it didn't reach 500 words because my freakin keyboard is lagging!! My other dorl and sublex book is finished. I maybe will do season 2?😏😏 anyway mu kai x ein book is out. It is on going so stay tune all of my beautiful shiny diamonds and I will see ya guys soon boiii!!!!! ❤ 💙 💚 💜

💜Alexander 💜